Just spent 3 hours trying to make photoshop work

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I pay like £600 a year for all their products and I constantly have to deal with shit like this.

I fucking hate them I actually fucking hate them. Just fucking destroyed my cortisol levels. Fuck man I need dopamine I’m just going to play Cities Skylines until midnight and pay someone else to finish the thumbnail.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Gonthar, hopecel and 2 others
Just pirate lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 6128, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
I pay like £600 a year for all their products and I constantly have to deal with shit like this.
Imagine paying for photoshop, lol....

• +1
Reactions: pure.physical
why the fuck did you pay in the first place, even so practice makes perfect so just master it

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Due you are mega tripping, go on youtube, look up "photoshop for free mac or pc" and follow video. I have ps and is for free

I fucking hate them I actually fucking hate them. Just fucking destroyed my cortisol levels. Fuck man I need dopamine I’m just going to play Cities Skylines until midnight and pay someone else to finish the thumbnail.
cities skylines 2 coming soon, you will quit touching your photoshop