Just Spent 74€ on Jewelry: Worth It?

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
Just dropped a hefty 74€ on some jewelry from LostGenClub. Got myself a simple basic ring, a statement ring, a sleek silver kubu chain, and even grabbed a travel bag to keep it all safe.

Now, the question is: Have I made a good decision? 🤔

I'm feeling pretty confident about my purchases, but always looking for some reassurance. What do you guys think? Any experiences with LostGenClub or thoughts on the pieces I snagged?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, iblamejews, nietzsche and 4 others
Bump.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Anyone from Spain that knows this brand? They're based in Madrid.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

IMG 5078

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and zerotohero
No jewels for your face, clothes are a much better investment anyway for SMV than jewelry

Just dropped a hefty 74€ on some jewelry from LostGenClub. Got myself a simple basic ring, a statement ring, a sleek silver kubu chain, and even grabbed a travel bag to keep it all safe.

I'm feeling pretty confident about my purchases, but always looking for some reassurance. What do you guys think? Any experiences with LostGenClub or thoughts on the pieces I snagged?
Keep for surgery

No jewels for your face, clothes are a much better investment anyway for SMV than jewelry
The jewelry is just the cherry on top. I recently invested in some high-quality clothes, spending about half a grand. Finally got some basic pieces that I can wear anytime. Next, I'm eyeing a nice watch, maybe a Tissot PRX. While I'd love a Rolex, I'm not ready to drop all my savings on just one item.

8k can already go a long way if the State helps with surgeries which can happen
Nah, I'm still short 8K€ to book Ramieri for Bimax surgery. I'm not crazy recessed, but just need that extra half a centimeter of projection for a solid side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Nah, I'm still short 8K€ to book Ramieri for Bimax surgery. I'm not crazy recessed, but just need that extra half a centimeter of projection for a solid side profile.
Damn I talked to a guy, Bimax was 4k euros for him in Paris.
I wonder if bimax really ascend you tho

next time try temumaxxing or aliexpressmaxxing

Do you guys like the Tissot PRX?

Poorcel ramblings dnr

you can buy all those stuff from aliexpress with 10$