Just started accutane and oral minoxodil

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Along with a bunch of other shit, my bag with my meds got stolen so rebought everything plus some extras. 😛

They don't have atomoxatine... Aw man these withdrawals are gonna fucking suck.

Also I hope a mob of angry lady boys rapes whichever bitch stole my shit.

But Thailand is awesome, they sell anything OTC, got my ritalin, got all my shit back for 200-300€

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, murdah, RichardSpencel and 4 others
One of the smartest decisions you'll ever make. I'm 10 months in and my skin looks a lot better than it used to. Accutane keeps having an effect on the body two months after the treatment ended, so you're looking at 14 months on Accutane if you're taking it for a whole year like me. Good luck.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Danish_Retard
One of the smartest decisions you'll ever make. I'm 10 months in and my skin looks a lot better than it used to. Accutane keeps having an effect on the body two months after the treatment ended, so you're looking at 14 months on Accutane if you're taking it for a whole year like me. Good luck.
Only got 30 days, starting on 1/4th bodyweight in mg, I'll move it up ifnidont have sides. Idk how much I can smuggle into Denmark tho.

But thanks bro.! 🤗

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Said i couldnt sleep and the pharmacist just gave me xanax

Fuck I love living in a place that isn't a nanny state.

@AlexBrown84 @TUSSELEIF @AspiringMogger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger, AlexBrown84 and alriodai
Heart palpitations and smaller testicles :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Heart palpitations and smaller testicles :feelscry:
Cope and cope

I get regular EKGs for my ADHD meds, my heart is a rock solid beast

• Love it
Reactions: murdah
Damn, you can get anything without a prespcrition in Thailand? that's raw

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Danish_Retard
How many ladyboys have you slayed

• Love it
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9575098/ accutane does indeed have effects on the male testis though
Damn, thank so much bro! I'll buy some omega 3 asap! 🫡:hnghn:

Damn, you can get anything without a prespcrition in Thailand? that's raw
Technically needed a prescription for ritalin and accutane. Accutane I just lied and tried until I found a pharmacy willing to give it, ritalin is controlled so went to a hospital and talked to a psychiatrist, AND THE FUCKING GOV WEBSITE FOR DANISH MEDICAL INFO DIDNT WORK. Fuck.

Still convinced her to give it to me but I think it was only because she was nice.

But also, 50€ to talk with a psychiatrist that understood all the intracasies and interactions between of ADHD med for so little money and only one day's wait, damn... In Denmark I waited 45 weeks to get to a psychiatrist...

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and murdah
How many ladyboys have you slayed
One on god, dead serious. I didn't know tho, thought she joked when she said she was trans, since I'm a foreigner with stereotypes in my head, but once I felt she wasn't joking I was too drunk and horny not to, I'll send a pic, "she" was hot af.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger and murdah
One on god, dead serious. I didn't know tho, thought she joked when she said she was trans, since I'm a foreigner with stereotypes in my head, but once I felt she wasn't joking I was too drunk and horny not to, I'll send a pic, "she" was hot af.
The ladyboys in thailand are pretty hot ngl. I wouldn’t even consider it gay to slay one since they’re very feminine looking :feelshah: IMG 8418

• +1
The ladyboys in thailand are pretty hot ngl. I wouldn’t even consider it gay to slay one since they’re very feminine looking :feelshah: View attachment 2927212
Yeah, I'd never fuck a white trans (can't say tranny now that I know and like one... 💀) but I honestly, like promise on my dick and balls, I had no idea she was trans and thought it was a joke when she said it.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Minox will rape skin and undereyes trust me ik i did 50 mg daily for many days

• JFL
How did you not get disgusted when you saw the dick:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Should you take it for mild acne micrdose or the side effects aren’t worth it?

• +1
Should you take it for mild acne micrdose or the side effects aren’t worth it?
I'd try fixing my diet. If that was not enough, Accutane is the way to go. Its side effects are exaggerated. That's been my experience anyway.

• +1
I'd try fixing my diet. If that was not enough, Accutane is the way to go. Its side effects are exaggerated. That's been my experience anyway.
What dose did you take

• +1
So u didn’t get any sides?
I did. My eyes hurt a bit, my lips were dry, and my nose bled somewhat. Nothing that you can't resist.

You have two options:
1. Man up.
2. Stay with acne.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Danish_Retard
I did. My eyes hurt a bit, my lips were dry, and my nose bled somewhat. Nothing that you can't resist.

You have two options:
1. Man up.
2. Stay with acne.
False dichotomy. 3rd option is tret. Thing is does the dryness stay forever once you get off or does it leave after a while?

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back