" JusT UsE TrEt bRooo" 🤣🤣

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Unironically tho just use it literally elixir of youth only been on it three months. Will take a break after this month

2710881 2636553 IMG 20211210 232910

2710882 2636552 IMG 20211210 232901

IMG 20220405 185013 553
IMG 20220401 162919 514

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14905, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
Yeah I've been using it for a bit over 2 weeks as you know and I'm looking forward to seeing how my skin will look after 3 months (y)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
tret fixed all my skin issues ngl

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
dermaroller

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Ken
Why would you take a break

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Why would you take a break
Hydroquinone to attain my true Aryan skin before being into this shit Dravidan state where sun made me blacker

Hydroquinone to attain my true Aryan skin before being into this shit Dravidan state where sun made me blacker
You can use em togethere though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Been on it on and off for a year, it's a godsend

• +1
  • +1
Nice bro, did you experience any sort of irritations?

some say it's poison some say it's God send I can't decide, but i'mma still use it every three days

• +1
K, for sure gonna take it I just read that you need to avoid the sun
I got one hour sun exposure bare torso everyday. Just get spf 30 sunscreen don't avoid the sun

How hard is applying it with a beard?

I’ve kept my skin shaved while I skincaremax since products tend to cake into the hair and may not get on the skin enough.

Last edited:
How hard is applying it with a beard?

I’ve kept my skin shaved while I skincaremax since I products tend to cake into the hair and may not get on the skin enough.
Hard if full beard stubble is no problem

K, for sure gonna take it I just read that you need to avoid the sun
Avoid sun the day after you use tret. So just use tret the night before you know you have nothing on. If you’re going out somewhere sunny the next day skip tret.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 15827
Hm ok I'll try I use 0.1 tret everyday so I thought break might be ok
That’s unnecessary. Once every 3 days is enough, or once every two days if you absolutely need to. Most people don’t even need 0.1 as 0.05 is enough.

That’s unnecessary. Once every 3 days is enough, or once every two days if you absolutely need to. Most people don’t even need 0.1 as 0.05 is enough.
Nahh I like using it everyday

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
.... and is the primary contributor to photo aging.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
some say it's poison some say it's God send I can't decide, but i'mma still use it every three days
Y would it be poison

Y would it be poison
Your hormones are going to be fucked once you get off of it, If you stay on it for a while your life will be shit trust me, take T and use aloe vera on your skin

Your hormones are going to be fucked once you get off of it, If you stay on it for a while your life will be shit trust me, take T and use aloe vera on your skin
What the fuck is T and why tf would vit A affect my hornmones unless it's Accutane

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905