Just watched the movie 'The Holiday". Think it can be helpful for incels

S

stunna

Kraken
Recently get into romance bc i feel lonely. Watched Prides and Prejudices, and A Sign of Affection. Watched The Holiday this week.

Spoiler alert of course

Its a romance movie focusing on two women who exchange their houses and will have two love stories. And i think it can be a very good movie for incels and i will explain why

First, the movie has been directed and written by women. And yes it makes a difference. From what ive watched so far there is a huge difference of treatment of women in men's fiction and women's fiction. Anyway in a woman's direction, the female characters are less one-dimentional, more complex, and less male-fantasy centric. I think incels should watch more women's content it could be very helpful (example: FullMetal Alchemist or House of The Dragon which most of scenarist are women)

Secondly the female characters. The movie is on their point of view which is a way of desacralising them. We incels tend to put woman on a sort of pedestal like they are another uncomprehensive species. The movie does a very good job at showing that women are humans just like us. The two heroine are very different: one is more succesful but with still problems in her life, while the other is a bit more of a "loser" (sorry for the term). And actually incels can put themselves in this female character. She struggle to date, she isn't loved. Her love isnt reciprocate to the man she loved and she is being treated poorly. I identify to her because she is a "loser" just like me. But then she becomes more successful, and not by getting the love of a man (which is what we think incels, its that we would get succesful once we get the love of a woman). But no, thats false, here the female character become succesful and happy again by taking care of her and taking care of others (no spoil) and then once she becomes more happy she began dati.g and being loved. She is a woman but technically she has the evolution that we all dream of and we can identify ourselves to her

Thirdly the male characters. There are two main love interests in the movie. Each one of them represent a part of attractiveness: one that is more conventional (Jude Law) and one more unconventional (Jack Black). And when you go on comments on videos of this movie you see that some women prefer Jude Law while others prefers Jack Black. And actually ive read interviews and Kate Winslet the actress of the movie says that its hard to not fall in love with Jack Black (who is a 5'7 fat dude, aka what incels despise)

Which shows that theres not one facette of attractiveness, theres multiple way of being attractive. The two main male characters however have attractive personnalities. They are nice and respectful, funny and confident, each in their own way. And actually there is a sort of a 'chad' in this movie. I dont remember his name but he is the guy that treats one of the main female characters poorly. He is described as a womanizer, good looking guy etc... and yet the movie do not show a good image of him. He is shown as a loser, a dumbass who just takes benefit of the protagonist's low self esteem. And at the end of the movie she tells him to get out of her life. Lets realize it: a movie written by women shows a stereotypical 'chad' as a loser in this movie...

And finally, the movie is pretty wholesome and its hery easy for it to bring a smile on your face. It could make you feel better especially in this time of hivernal depression.

What do you think others? Is there others movies like that that incels should watch? Am open to suggestions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Primalsplit and BrahminBoss
watch gattaca whitepill movie

@Tabula Rasa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Nick.Harte and LordSergiXX63
Recently get into romance bc i feel lonely
before reading thread, i have a question for this
How can u watch romance when lonely af? it's beyond brutal for me. i feel extreme cuck when i watch romance movie

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Cameron Diaz is mami 🥵

Lol is this another reddit post?

So some women write off Chad as "loser" because she got pumped&dumped irl. Now she's coping.

• JFL
Reactions: blackmf, scrunchables, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
I think the 40 year old virgin is pretty solid. I feel some incels may identify with the main character ‘cause they probably share some traits with him (virginity, no car, dorky interests, etc.). Obviously he gets laid in the end so lifefuel right there. Anyways, it’s also good because the film has a pretty upbeat tone to it. Steve Carell’s character is never resentful towards women nor does he try to go ER or any of that shit.

Pretty funny too

I mean the guy wasn’t a complete truecel. Average height, not that ugly, had his own place, not a NEET, funny, etc. Like obviously it would be hard for him but not impossible