Just Went on First Date...pls redpill me slayers

A

asdf1234

Iron
my gigautistic ass has beel feeling pretty dismayed the past few days and i wasn't even up to going, but i decided to go anyways for the experience, as I've never met an online match before and haven't been on a date since high school (22 now).
we met up at a bar for drinks. most intimate we got was a hug at the beginning. she called it after like 2 hours, called an uber and left. no hug or anything. yeah completely over with this mtb. but whatever.
I have a few questions:

- the first bar we went to was full and we walked for like 15 mins to the second one; should I have trying to hold her hand here? we had never met before this.
- i was trying to kinda playuflly get her to admit that she matched bcz she found me attractive, but she was kinda dodging it by saying 'well yeah but you liked me first I just accepted it". was this a shittest or was she actually just giving an IOD mid-date?
- should I have tried to call the date earlier to get her back to my place? honestly I doubt she would've accepted, but should I have at least tried?

All in all I'm glad I went for the experience, but honestly it feels insane to me that ppl actually get laid off of first dates. I hope to get there one day.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, wollet2 and Michael Myers
I'm dateless so can't help you but at least you tried, that's what matters. Well done bhai.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69, mogstars, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
2 hour first date jfl. You need to try and escalate more

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Gus17 and asdf1234
I'm dateless so can't help you but at least you tried, that's what matters. Well done bhai.
YOUVE never been on a date? a guy with your music taste? i thought you'd be slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
All in all I'm glad I went for the experience, but honestly it feels insane to me that ppl actually get laid off of first dates. I hope to get there one day.
i like your mindset if i were you id go home and shoot heroin and rent a whore or else id rope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, aleksander, Almost Chadlite and 1 other person
hug is haram bro don't congratulate him

i like your mindset if i were you id go home and shoot heroin and rent a whore or else id rope

do you think it's that bad to not get laid off a first date? even when it's my first date in like 6 years?

YOUVE never been on a date? a guy with your music taste? i thought you'd be slaying
what is his music taste?

dates that dont result in fucking are ugh. another man with the edge would have fucked her 95%

Last edited:
what is his music taste?

dates that dont result in fucking are ugh. another man with the edge would have fucked her
me and him have the same music taste so its automatically good

• Love it
do you think it's that bad to not get laid off a first date? even when it's my first date in like 6 years?
no, its normal. you will probably get better at it if you dont quit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and asdf1234
(reading this while listening to a j-rock song I heard in a movie a few days ago) :feelskek:

Well, I don't date because of religious reasons. The closest thing I got to a "date" was when I was hanging out with this girl who asked me to hang out with her when she visited my country (the Netherlands).

We went out for drinks, played a game together, smoked cigarettes together and then at the end she hugged me and I left.

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
(reading this while listening to a j-rock song I heard in a movie a few days ago) :feelskek:

Well, I don't date because of religious reasons. The closest thing I got to a "date" was when I was hanging out with this girl who asked me to hang out with her when she visited my country (the Netherlands).

We went out for drinks, played a game together, smoked cigarettes together and then at the end she hugged me and I left.
are you muslim?

• +1
hug is haram bro don't congratulate him
OP is not a muzzie so I don't tell him something is haram/halal because he doesn't adhere to Islam as a non-muzzie, lol. :p

• +1
Reactions: asdf1234
OP is not a muzzie so I don't tell him something is haram/halal because he doesn't adhere to Islam as a non-muzzie, lol. :p
allah will judge us all the same

Relegion has gone downhill

allah will judge us all the same
Yes but being a muzzie is a choice. We don't shove things down the throats of others. Only with muzzies can I say "that's haram" or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: foidshateme
shiii rn, im listening to the weeknd.
shameless
Call out my name
Coming down
Wicked games
hm doesnt like everyone listen to him

i was listening to after hours album non stop in spring of 2020, special period in my life
and was listening to it recently again

• Love it
hm doesnt like everyone listen to him

i was listening to after hours album non stop in spring of 2020, special period in my life
yeah, but hes lowk good
i usually listen to beach house, some electronic music, destroy lonely etc. wbu

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and wollet2
Uh it was a non-alcoholic beverage and cigarettes are not haram, they are makrooh (discouraged but not forbidden).
cope

Last edited:
  • Love it
Yes but being a muzzie is a choice. We don't shove things down the throats of others. Only with muzzies can I say "that's haram" or whatever.
suck off the kufrs more rata

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 18522
🤣🤣🤣

"Only Allah can judge me"
@MaghrebGator
It's sad because he mocks too much Islam. He doesn't realize how bad is what he is doing.

Since he is turkish brother who understands muslim dynamics i feel empathy towards him and want good things for him, that's why i advise him sometimes, out of good and brotherly love.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaded, Fiqh and Deleted member 18522
It's sad because he mocks too much Islam. He doesn't realize how bad is what he is doing.

Since he is turkish brother who understands muslim dynamics i feel empathy towards him and want good things for him, that's why i advise him sometimes, out of good and brotherly love.
i'm latino not türk

islam is beautiful and true islamism is barbarism

He's talks like the average 16 year old girl who believes that secularism is the way because it allows them to fulfill their degenerate desires.

Frankly, it's already been established that he isn't a Muslim so he can continue in his delusions.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shabby890 and MaghrebGator
niggas claim to be autist then go to a bar date with a total stranger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and EggKing