Just wore my anti Muslim shirt in public for the 2nd time GTFIH!!!!!

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
Holy fuck boyos. Where do I even begin. So after I spilled milk all over that shit I dried it out but didn’t use water lol. So it looks like a cumrag but it’s fine because it’s 2019 and everyone is gay or something. Anyways I wore that shit in a different town and guess what those subhuman fuckers had to say huh??? Nothing they said nothing because they are too high inhib to stop a terrorist remover like me. But some glared and others just moved away from me etc. Jfl why do privileged slaves care about the feelings of some worthless Allahu akbar bomber? Anyway it’s funny to see these worthless subhumans spike their cortisol for nothing. I can see their hair thin and skin flaking when they see me. Moral of the story is rent cost is 0$. Inshaallah amen

send pic of said anti muslim shirt plz

No anti Muslim shirt for your face

Holy fuck boyos. Where do I even begin. So after I spilled milk all over that shit I dried it out but didn’t use water lol. So it looks like a cumrag but it’s fine because it’s 2019 and everyone is gay or something. Anyways I wore that shit in a different town and guess what those subhuman fuckers had to say huh??? Nothing they said nothing because they are too high inhib to stop a terrorist remover like me. But some glared and others just moved away from me etc. Jfl why do privileged slaves care about the feelings of some worthless Allahu akbar bomber? Anyway it’s funny to see these worthless subhumans spike their cortisol for nothing. I can see their hair thin and skin flaking when they see me. Moral of the story is rent cost is 0$. Inshaallah amen
Next time try wearing a pro jihad shirt. That would be more interesting.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
See you on the other side

Why would you risk your life like that you utter idiot

Why would you risk your life like that you utter idiot
it doesn’t matter for me. What can I lose? My retruded maxilla? If someone shoots me to death today I will gladly embrace it because I don’t have to suffer this stupid truecel life any longer

it doesn’t matter for me. What can I lose? My retruded maxilla? If someone shoots me to death today I will gladly embrace it because I don’t have to suffer this stupid truecel life any longer
So you fell for the Stormfrontcel cope?