Justin Trudeau: Only foreigners who are asylum seekers can buy homes (Over for Brits)

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Justin Trudeau has extended a ban on foreign nationals purchasing homes anywhere in Canada, in a blow to British expats. Only foreigners who are asylum seekers, some international students and temporary workers will be permitted to buy residential property in the country until 2027, the Canadian government said.

So apparently If I move to Canada I will live in a tent because I worked my ass off at University getting the grades I wanted and then go there realise I can’t get fuck all…

@human304 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, human304 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Justin Trudeau has extended a ban on foreign nationals purchasing homes anywhere in Canada, in a blow to British expats. Only foreigners who are asylum seekers, some international students and temporary workers will be permitted to buy residential property in the country until 2027, the Canadian government said.

So apparently If I move to Canada I will live in a tent because I worked my ass off at University getting the grades I wanted and then go there realise I can’t get fuck all…

@human304 @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why would a Brit go from one desolate shithole liberal doom land to another freezing hellhole liberal doom land akin to hell, BUT Canada is somehow even worse than Britain

So once again I ask, WHY would we give a single shit

The two worst western nations fuck them

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Hardrada, forevergymcelling and 2 others
Why would a Brit go from one desolate shithole liberal doom land to another freezing hellhole liberal doom land akin to hell, BUT Canada is somehow even worse than Britain

So once again I ask, WHY would we give a single shit

The two worst western nations fuck them
Just give refugees from third world countries a house and not the first world who earned it theory

But I agree both are shit but Justin is taking it too far

They want nuclear physicists and molecular biologists mate. So sorry.

They want nuclear physicists and molecular biologists mate. So sorry.
You clearly didn’t read it

I thought they did too but turns out it’s the opposite

i went to niagra falls once it was stinky so many indians 😕

• So Sad
Reactions: flippasav and st.hamudi but 6‘5
legit take over

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
ye your azer too

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Now we know why they are bombing all the sand nigger countries