K2 is making me anxious

D

Deleted member 29724

Silver
has this happend to anyone else

No

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I doubt it's making you anxious. Nocebo effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I hate when people say k2 is harmless it can lower your blood calcium levels to alarmingly low levels I used to be able to megadose k2 but now I can only handle 100mcg k2 when I drink atleast 1L of milk, its fat soluble so it accumulates

many people on raypeatforum reporting the same thing whether its anxiety or heart palpitation dyspnea chest pain

I hate when people say k2 is harmless it can lower your blood calcium levels to alarmingly low levels I used to be able to megadose k2 but now I can only handle 100mcg k2 when I drink atleast 1L of milk, its fat soluble so it accumulates
explain more im not nt

many people on raypeatforum reporting the same thing whether its anxiety or heart palpitation dyspnea chest pain
explain the lower blood calcium levels

explain the lower blood calcium levels
k2 will take the calcium circulating in your blood and bring it to your bones so they grow which is why its good for looksmaxxing, but if you don't consume enough calcium it will create a deficiency which can cause anxiety at best and death at worst lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29724
k2 will take the calcium circulating in your blood and bring it to your bones which is why its good for looksmaxxing, but if you don't consume enough calcium it will create a deficiency which can cause anxiety at best and death at worst lol
broo ive noticed i feel like im gonna passs out some times fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
no but whenever i take creatine i get paranoia attack in the gym