k2 megadosing

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

24/7 365 british summertime
will my nose cartilage grow because of k2 megadosing?

gonna megadose k2 d3 as soon as it arrives, looking at 8 100mcg pills a day. i dont know shit about supplements, so i might change my mind later.

also i only eat potatoes and protein shakes and have no intentions of changing my diet. are there any necessary supplements i should take/megadose?

Kill yourself , you dont know shit about biology yet you destroy your young body while chad drowns in pussy

cucked world

• JFL
Reactions: polishcel, rares54 and Lux
k2 megode is complete cope sadly it might even do damage,your body needs trace amounts of it and will not absorb the rest

• JFL
Reactions: polishcel
k2 megode is complete cope sadly it might even do damage,your body needs trace amounts of it and will not absorb the rest
What ya recommend

k2 megode is complete cope sadly it might even do damage your body needs trace amounts of it and will not absorb the rest
u need vit d to Absorb it, as long as u take that too ur good

jews cucked us all

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
What ya recommend
what i so do to avoid defincy is mid day on a medium full stomach i take vit C,d3 and K2 together,2 hours later on am empty stomach i take iron an b12 together both of these get absorbed better on an empty stomach, then 2 hours before bed i take magnesium zinc and biotin,also it costs aroun 120 every 3 months to take all these which is not to expensive like 40 a month

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Kill yourself , you dont know shit about biology yet you destroy your young body while chad drowns in pussy

cucked world
idc about sex, megadosing shit is my calling

• +1
Reactions: 147