Kaceytron gets a fat incel's livestream taken down

tldr bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and nattycel
she looks like your average american college graduate that can't get a job and hit the wall after fucking numerous drunk chads and now settles down for sad incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others

"it's down he's down oh my god finally oh my god finally fuck you you fat disgusting racist homophobic piece of shit go and die never be allowed on the internet again just go and came just go to the hole you crawled out of and fucking died just to just to be"

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
"it's down he's down oh my god finally oh my god finally fuck you you fat disgusting racist homophobic piece of shit go and die never be allowed on the internet again just go and came just go to the hole you crawled out of and fucking died just to just to be"
thx
glad i dn w

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Stupid ugly fat Whore. hope Allah strikes her with lighting.

@obesecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 685
she looks like your average american college graduate that can't get a job and hit the wall after fucking numerous drunk chads and now settles down for sad incels

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
not a second

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
She's the only person I ever donated to: 1 dollar with the message "I'd love to suck them titties, they're pretty food"

She read it, gave an embarrassed smile and goes "I don't think I can read this one out, but they are pretty good"

:lul:

Didn't get banned, she probably assumed I would send her more money

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ethnicope
who? looks like a landwhale. If there one thing i hate more than a woman is a landwhale