Uncensored video of the Moscow shootings

Russia is the main reason for why ISIS and pro islamic anti assad forces lost in Syria and Iraq, they mercilessly carpet bombed cities like Raqqa and Aleppo few years ago and they were planning this revenge for years now, they just found a good opportunity while Russia is busy with their war

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Michael Myers, Mewton and 9 others
MW2 No russian

• +1
Reactions: zura and Jason Voorhees
Because it’s a manifestation of Islam. Sunnis have been quite significantly worse sure. But Shias can switch it goes both ways. Islam being stamped out all together would fixthe issue. Bit of a ramble but it’s late
shias militias get invovled in geopolitical conflicts sure but they don't randomly attack westerners like sunni do, it's fine if you have some critisism of us but to be lumped in with sunnis is unfair

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
The important speech the feller made wouldn't be "censored" if this was indeed intended for the world to see uncensored. Muslim speeches are their baklava. They're very obsessive to be heard. It's also their justification. It soothes any guilt. Although, I understand the faces were censored, but they were all caught shortly later, which means it wasn't well orchestrated. Or the shooters did get away and the ones they captured are patsies so the world doesn't learn who the real killers are.

Let's pretend for a moment the real killers were PLA. Let's pretend Putin pissed their overlords in China off. Now let's pretend these shooters were the CCP's powerful message to not fuck with them again.

If Putin showed the world the truth, he would have to confront them. China's 1.5 billion population is at its 170 million population border. He stands no chance. China would destroy Moscow a hundred times over within hours. We too would have to get involved. The same goes for the rest of the world.

I remember mafia shit similar to this. When families took care of business, it was no one else's concern. They respected that code. They took care of things without the public, feds, and law enforcement's assistance and knowledge.

Of course, ISIS would be perfect to blame. Do you really believe they have a fucking Twitter account? Smh. This isn't Austin Powers Universe where Dr. Evil has his own nightclub for tourists to visit so they can praise his evilness. This happens to be the real world ... from a virtual world deception that is.
China or anyone infact will not exist as a tangible state after the destruction of nearly all major metropolitan districts via nuclear payload re-entry vechicles.That 1.4 billion doesn't matter when they get mass scattered. Bad analysis

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, reddotguy, murdah and 3 others
shias militias get invovled in geopolitical conflicts sure but they don't randomly attack westerners like sunni do, it's fine if you have some critisism of us but to be lumped in with sunnis is unfair
yes i agree with you statement. do you think islam should be in europe? because to me it seems like your just throwing petrol on a fire. muslims are violent and extreme and them basically hating everything around them, knowing our governments are funding wars against their subgroup , which will lead to them conspiring violent acts against us

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Somehow, I don't feel anything when tragedy and death happens. I don't give a single fuck about human race.
U don't empathize and imagine oh shit what if that was my mom or dad getting murdered in cold blood? that's all I think when I see these videos...

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Mewton, reddotguy and 3 others
Russia is the main reason for why ISIS and pro islamic anti assad forces lost in Syria and Iraq, they mercilessly carpet bombed cities like Raqqa and Aleppo few years ago and they were planning this revenge for years now, they just found a good opportunity while Russia is busy with their war
This.

NATO was giving arms/training/air-support to 'moderate Islamic groups', even when it was known that they had strong ties with ISIS.
Of course this was known and done deliberately, the whole 'moderate islamic opposition' part was merely a propaganda thing to convince average western citizens that we weren't supporting muslim extremists. No we were supporting 'moderate islamists'. :lul:

So yeah, Russia is definitely a legitimate target for ISIS since NATO has been somewhat of an ally in recent years in regions like Syria/Libya. And Russia has been defending Assad/Ghadaffi.

Best thing ever for islam extremists is having NATO air-support while conquering Libya. In fact there were even boots on the ground! From declassified documents, UK special forces were operating on the ground during the libya 'civil uprising'. Cagefuel how anyone can believe it wasn't an orchestrated rebellion.

Still in the end, even if ISIS did it, and whoever funded/organized it (likely Ukraine), what's Russia gonna do about it? They are already in immense pressure in Ukraine and already at their limit of conventional warfare there.

Only thing they can do is escalate aggression towards NATO. Limit western aerial/naval movements under threat of attack.
NATO drones which have so far gathered intelligence for Ukraine without dispute, becoming targets for Russia to attack even in/above international waters, etc.

We will probably see something of that sort.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Mewton, reddotguy and 4 others
Fine educated Balkan monk. Answer your question
what will come out of this? anything? will an attack happen again?

U don't empathize and imagine oh shit what if that was my mom or dad getting murdered in cold blood? that's all I think when I see these videos...
hes lying to be edgy.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and User28823
This.

NATO was giving arms/training/air-support to 'moderate Islamic groups', even when it was known that they had strong ties with ISIS.
Of course this was known and done deliberately, the whole 'moderate islamic opposition' part was merely a propaganda thing to convince average western citizens that we weren't supporting muslim extremists. No we were supporting 'moderate islamists'. :lul:

So yeah, Russia is definitely a legitimate target for ISIS since NATO has been somewhat of an ally in recent years in regions like Syria/Libya. And Russia has been defending Assad/Ghadaffi.

Best thing ever for islam extremists is having NATO air-support while conquering Libya. In fact there were even boots on the ground! From declassified documents, UK special forces were operating on the ground during the libya 'civil uprising'. Cagefuel how anyone can believe it wasn't an orchestrated rebellion.

Still in the end, even if ISIS did it, and whoever funded/organized it (likely Ukraine), what's Russia gonna do about it? They are already in immense pressure in Ukraine and already at their limit of conventional warfare there.

Only thing they can do is escalate aggression towards NATO. Limit western aerial/naval movements under threat of attack.
NATO drones which have so far gathered intelligence for Ukraine without dispute, becoming targets for Russia to attack even in/above international waters, etc.

We will probably see something of that sort.
Its obvious that this has connection with Ukrainian groups as well jfl, its a semi false flag, not really black and white, Ukrainian extremist most likely helped out the isis sympathizer insurgents one way or another cause of a common goal, this damages Putin because it shows his low level of security in the middle of a capital, Ukrainians get to have their revenge, ISIS does as well, everyone is happy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MoggerGaston
why asian?
dumb UK vocabulary.

By Asian they mean Pakistani aka Brown.

So they say "Asian Grooming Gangs" instead of "Pakistani Grooming Gangs"

retard uk moment

• +1
Reactions: zura and Jason Voorhees
@Squirtle drop some opinions boyo

Because it’s a manifestation of Islam. Sunnis have been quite significantly worse sure. But Shias can switch it goes both ways. Islam being stamped out all together would fixthe issue. Bit of a ramble but it’s late
its already too late.

1960s was the perfect time for that.

but USA Uk were muh communism, funded millions of madrasas and gave billions to jihadi movement to stop muh communism.

west soon gonna fall to islam.. They are stupid.

Its obvious that this has connection with Ukrainian groups as well jfl, its a semi false flag, not really black and white, Ukrainian extremist most likely helped out the isis sympathizer insurgents one way or another cause of a common goal, this damages Putin because it shows his low level of security in the middle of a capital, Ukrainians get to have their revenge, ISIS does as well, everyone is happy
I agree. It was probably some form of collaboration between ISIS and Ukraine.
ISIS did the job, Ukraine helped with logistics and made it possible.

Everyone is happy like you say. Ukraine loves to see damage in Russia. ISIS still had beef towards Russia. Putin is in a tough spot.

As a Dutch citizen, I don't really believe that I 'benefit' from this war.
The propaganda media here love to bring it as a 'war against evil'. And that if we don't fight Putin here, we are going to be invaded next.

It's bullshit.
Reality is that there are some very strong and influential actors who have a lot to economically gain with this conflict with Russia.

Is what it is. I have no influence anyways as a dutch citizen. All I can do is cope and try to live in peace.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, TsarTsar444 and murdah
Religion of peace at it again :feelsgood:

How does this shit happen bro

moron jfl at your IQ if u think it were muslims or "isis"
Muslims are the pitbull version of humans, there's always someone pretending Muslims are not potential killers :feelswhat:

Muslims are the pitbull version of humans, there's always someone pretending Muslims are not potential killers :feelswhat:
other way btw non muslim killers act as muslims simple as that

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
for an actual muslim it makes no sense killing without reason

for an actual muslim it makes no sense killing without reason
Bro is trying to convince us Muslims in general are not crazy fanatics
Just by reading what they say online you can notice their weird behavior towards other people and religions

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and pig_face
Bro is trying to convince us Muslims in general are not crazy fanatics
Just by reading what they say online you can notice their weird behavior towards other people and religions
the people u see online don't even represent muslims man how are u so brainwashed
you probably never occupied yourself with the actual religion and just repeat what your low iq "friends" said

@Squirtle can you remove the nonecroposting rule it’s dumb

72 virgins secured.

If this was an incel shooting, we would have to say our farewells to Looksmax.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Mewton, Stackz and 6 others
west soon gonna fall to islam.. They are stupid.
This is a bad thing? Taking women's rights away is a bad thing apparently. I'm fully for this.

I will pray five times a day. This I would be fully behind.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
How does this shit happen bro
usually a manifestation of anger or a funded agender. guns are easily accessible in russia so thats it. a close knit operation too. thats where most conspiracies get exposed/ arrested. they have loose lips. but its russia theyve probably come from some backwards inbred village

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Deleted member 57122
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
This is a bad thing? Taking women's rights away is a bad thing apparently. I'm fully for this.

I will pray five times a day. This I would be fully behind.
there is no race in islam.

so a black can marry your sister and you have to take a niggi as your wife. You cant refuse.

This will cause friction in society and infighting.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
They are sandniggers. They killed around 130 slavcels brutal @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @HerpDerpson
Don't worry, guys, I'm alright.

putin rn:

Television Wow GIF by The Voice of Italy

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Im subhuman so they mog me

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
those guys are central asians retard
oh yeah now we’re calling streetshitters chinks right? go fuck urself illiterate faggot

• +1
oh yeah now we’re calling streetshitters chinks right? go fuck urself illiterate faggot
oh ok so you’re intellectually disabled
Because the average Kazakh or Tajik looks Indian, sure bro

I care about my family deeply of course, but I generally don't care about the others.

No one cared about me when I was at my worst, in fact, people caused me more harm than help through life.

Thanks for the video dude, makes me realize how horrible it must’ve been for those Russians. We really gotta erase islamic extremism from the world

Killing civilians is extremely subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
They were Tajiks not Uyghurs retard
That's who's being blamed, idiot. The fuck is wrong with your brain? Do you believe everything that TV says? Do you believe men can be women too, you fucking faggot supporting dick sucker?

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • Hmm...