shizuku11111

shizuku11111

anti black
is she talking abt you????? @SyrianPsycho
IMG 4581

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Kazey, murdah and 11 others
So is simping for this MTB. Literally see girls at uni everyday and on insta (not celebs) with her exact look but she applies to the lonliest white worshipping fuckers

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, jinnu, Kroker and 12 others
So is simping for this MTB. Literally see girls at uni everyday and on insta (not celebs) with her exact look but she applies to the lonliest white worshipping fuckers
Top 1% here but tbh I don't see a lot of women IRL. Only walking corpses and pajeets exist nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and CarrotMaxxer
Top 1% here but tbh I don't see a lot of women IRL. Only walking corpses and pajeets exist nowadays.
Beckies are not top 1% unless ur country is a shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Its normal to find a mtb attractive though

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and try2beme
Its normal to find a mtb attractive though
Horse psycho is HTN shes MTB needs to kno her place cuz her fanbase are not attactive dudes but bottom barrel ones worshipping beckies gymcels and looksmaxer

Also theyre both scum losers with shit content and ugly fans

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Thebbcmaxxer, Xangsane and 10 others
And this foid is a narcy basic mtb

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
apparently she wasnt coming after me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me, Sny, ChadL1te and 1 other person
that’s a woman?

its all about mentally ill girlmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
apparently she wasnt coming after me

Fuck you faggot, you don’t deserve millions from that retarded mogwarts scam. Filthy horsefaced fuck

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Shes probably insufferable IRL, any girl who makes bp content has to be a complete loser

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Marsiere214, Richard Cheese and 2 others
Fuck you faggot, you don’t deserve millions from that retarded mogwarts scam. Filthy horsefaced fuck
i didnt make jack shit from mogwarts, especially in comparison to my other stuff but ok bro

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me and CarrotMaxxer
i didnt make jack shit from mogwarts, especially in comparison to my other stuff but ok bro
i didnt know u were still active
how do i shorten my philtrum??

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
im sure you still made solid amount recyling threads from here and .net

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, soover4me, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
im sure you still made solid amount recyling threads from here and .net

i don't use threads from here, tried it once and it sucked ass. i did release a book that compiled threads with permission but that books long done & gone. mogwarts has books but its entirely original, shit took forever.

he mogs that tranny ngl

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Magnum Opus
-

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
LTB

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 62821
i don't use threads from here, tried it once and it sucked ass. i did release a book that compiled threads with permission but that books long done & gone. mogwarts has books but its entirely original, shit took forever.
you should rape that girl

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
  1. Copy BOTB thread
  2. Paste in chatGPT to summarize and reword thread
  3. Copy GPT Output
  4. Paste in book
  5. Claim its entirely original
  6. Complain how long it took to copy and paste between tabs.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
i see, keep farming money off of retard kids i respect that u took advantage of it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SyrianPsycho and Deleted member 62821
  1. Copy BOTB thread
  2. Paste in chatGPT to summarize and reword thread
  3. Copy GPT Output
  4. Paste in book
  5. Claim its entirely original
  6. Complain how long it took to copy and paste between tabs.

bro haha i promise u no. i wish.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64942
Foids shouldn’t have the right to talk like this to men

Horse psycho is HTN shes MTB needs to kno her place cuz her fanbase are not attactive dudes but bottom barrel ones worshipping beckies gymcels and looksmaxer

Also theyre both scum losers with shit content and ugly fans
Htn- chadlite. Versus ltb. I see who wins this. Stupid ltb doesn’t know her place