also i think she is detransitioning now

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Yuno_howitez
How baltoids cope tbh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
How baltoids cope tbh?
do you wanna go with me next year to get orbital box rotation to achieve orbital plates like mittendorf ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 16371, Octavian_Augustus and 1 other person
Mirin her PCT.

• +1
do you wanna go with me next year to get orbital box rotation to achieve orbital plates like mittendorf ?
are you seriously going to get box osteo

• +1
are you seriously going to get box osteo
no box rotation osteotomy you will see in 11 months after i go to work at fun zone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • +1
Reactions: Descender
no i mog you
mog me or not dude, its really not worth it, the risks are also massive. Dude you look good, your a good looking guy, please stop all of this. I'm saying this as a fellow person on this planet, This website has ruined you mentally, and are influencing you a very bad way, you dont need to do this anymore. Please stop this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and agoostis
  • +1
mog me or not dude, its really not worth it, the risks are also massive. Dude you look good, your a good looking guy, please stop all of this. I'm saying this as a fellow person on this planet, This website has ruined you mentally, and are influencing you a very bad way, you dont need to do this anymore. Please stop this.
I really can't tell if Curlyheadjames is trolling or genuine.

even saying the word "risk" unironically on this website automatically makes you not blackpilled u don't get to say ur blackpilled now
Is that for more PCT and higher cheekbones?
no no no i will never get higher cheekbones
my zygos are already higher set than barret so it will just look uncanny my best bet from the procedure is just to do tripod c osteotomy combined with orbital box rotation and medial lacrimalplasty with assisted cosmetic z-plasty to achieve an ultra hunter eye look combined with purple eyes = unmoggable
for OBR i am just looking to make the orbitals even more laterally tilted than mittendorf
I really can't tell if Curlyheadjames is trolling or genuine.
keep it that way that's part of my appeal you never know if it's genuine or not

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and Deleted member 23554
👽👽👽

Dancing Alien Area 51 GIF by Pastelae
alien flash GIF by Penelope Gazin

• +1