Key to ascension - Occam's Razor

It's correct but not beneficial, how are we supposed to use this as aspie incels.
this was never meant to be a practical guide on what to do, because such thing doesnt exist. everyone has different circumstances with different solutions

this thread was only supposed to give you perspective, for those who grasp what im trying to get at

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Andromeda88
high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
mogga me

• +1
While I can agree to this thread to a certain extent, looks is definitely not cope and just be NT/social circle is getting real fucking old on here. Social circle helps but its not worth effort if a natural introvert just to get puss

You see my life went like this:
1. Goodlooking kid, got cute gf cause she approached me in elementary

2. Ugly teenager, had friends and social circle, only got some girls due to eye color halo

3. Average young adult, approached women left and right barely could get a number. Only lays happened from women who showed interest IN ME first

4. Looksmaxing me, women are easy to talk to and throw themselves if low enough bf%

I dont want to try approaching women till I get more surgery, cause Im still bitter from being rejected so many times as a average/below average looking guy, 100% of my lays is women were VERY ATTRACTED to me first, no such thing as convinced attraction aka " Game " or " Personality "

Only thing that works is STATUS, LOOKS, HEIGHT, this is 2019 people, women are not easily impressed anymore

" Muh ugly guy with hot gf " WOW looks theory disproven, i prob work with said ugly guy and I can tell you that was his FIRST gf, married her immediately, now she cheated and is taking him to cleaners

You guys prob dont have life experience with older men like I do at work, I see how females treat these men its heartbreaking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 3043 and middayshowers
All I want is to be able to look in the mirror without getting a heart attack. That's it.

Most on this forum are normies lookswise or at least not deformed.
i wish it for you bro

Even if most people here were to ascend they'd be too autistic, socially awkward and anxious to even talk to girls.
Cope if you have the face, frame, and height. Foids will talk to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2632
Still such a great thread, finally found it :feelsokman:

• +1