Khabib Nurmagomedov is the most masculine, high prenatal T beast I've ever seen

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Just look at how he basically takes all the shots and then just continues to maul him like some animal, mauling his prey. He's so high T he barely seems human, there's just something so primitive and special about him. He would make people feel intimidated by his face alone.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Salludon, Pietrosiek and 2 others

environment theory

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan

environment theory

Yes but his dad is also very masculine and strong, he came from his balls afterall. But yeah environment and raising matters alot for this. Look at the netherlands, so many cucks because of shit environment
boxers have brain damage doesn't matter if their high t and borderline brain dead.
JFL if you think khabib has that much brain damage

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1774

environment theory

He's lucky that bear cub didn't bite his hand off or something. Bears can never be tamed, they sometimes attack even people that raised them from cubs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
nurmagomedov weights only 70kgs???

WHITE SUPERIOR ALPHA HIGH T MALE FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF THE CAUCASUS ABSOLUTELY HUMILIATES AN INFERIOR BLACK FIGHTER
WHATS NEW?????

edit:
AAAAAFFFFFFFRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG I JUST WENT TO COMMENT SECTION OF KHABIB VS BEAR VIDEO AND THIS POPPED UP
View attachment 101204
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE RETARDS WHY ARE THEY CALLING SOMEONES WHOS DAGESTANI RUSSIAN??? DAGESTAN IS IN RUSSIA BUT IT DOESNT MAKE DAGESTANIS RUSSIAN BY ETHNICITY I SEE PEOPLE CALLING CHECHENS RUSSIANS TOO THIS IS SO RETARDED IF RUSSIA CONQUERED NORWAY WOULD NORWEGIANS BE CALLED RUSSIANS???? FUCKING RETARDS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Salludon
nurmagomedov weights only 70kgs???
normaly he weights about 82-83kg . In mma, fighters dehydrate themself for weight in and then they're gaining losed weight from water. Paulo Costa in last fight weighted 186 lbs(84,3 kg) on weight in day, but he weighted 213.8 lbs (96,9 kg) on fight day

His wedding was based and blackpilled

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-picture.jpg

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, Chadelite, Zeta ascended and 3 others
His wedding was based and blackpilled

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-picture.jpg
that's wife i want. Virgin, can't cheat, can't even look and think about other man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043