kids like me a lot

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
Very often 12yo kids ask me for directions and this happens even when im in a place with a lot of people. I had to change up my clothing in order to stop kids from asking me for directions. I started wearing all black and staring aggressively at any kid near me but still they kept asking me for directions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Zeruel, Nick.Harte and 2 others
perfect for a pedo

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and try2beme
oh op ur just ugly so they trust u more

op is a pedophile

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and cutie_pie
Kids are evil

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Very often 12yo kids ask me for directions and this happens even when im in a place with a lot of people. I had to change up my clothing in order to stop kids from asking me for directions. I started wearing all black and staring aggressively at any kid near me but still they kept asking me for directions.
😈

@Nick.Harte stop giving me reacts stupid nigger i dont want to post anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Then don’t post if you don’t wanna receive reacts
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• WTF
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Children come up to me and kick me in the balls and laugh at me and my small cock and how weak and beta i am.

My pedophile oneitis often kidnaps little boys to fuck because they are gl and have bigger cocks than me, because she hates me.

F0C7762A 51BA 42D7 A7E0 EC1B072A8D98

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Children come up to me and kick me in the balls and laugh at me and my small cock and how weak and beta i am.

My pedophile oneitis often kidnaps little boys to fuck because they are gl and have bigger cocks than me, because she hates me.

View attachment 2338204
i dont care

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel

View attachment 2338204
Good. You deserve it.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
All posts in this thread feel AI generated.