Kill yourself if you try to spread the blackpill/lookmaxing

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
Jfl @ Elisha Long, Jeff Nippard etc spreading neckpills, Brett Maverick and other big youtubers about mewing and looksmaxing. Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it, don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread looksmaxing information weather it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9568, SA7 and 18 others
You're seriously overestimating how receptive normies are.

• +1
Reactions: Anon, Bennett, Baki and 8 others
Yes I made this thread JFL

This Brett maverick is spreading the neck and skin theory

And blackpill is seen often on YouTube

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon, Baki, ChoSeungHui and 7 others
Suis me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Legit thread fatman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483, hebbewem, Mewcel and 1 other person
Jfl @ Elisha Long, Jeff Nippard etc spreading neckpills, Brett Maverick and other big youtubers about mewing and looksmaxing. Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it, don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread looksmaxing information weather it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.
The difference is that well... most normies will not go to the lengths in order to truly looksmax, they see it in their recommended, watch it, forget it after 3 days for the most part. To them it is styling grooming haircut skincare gym at most.

They lack determination and will not go to the lengths that the people of this site would.
Spreading the blackpill??

How is that bad?

dont want more redpilled PUA and bluepilled people tbh

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself"

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be affecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.

It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.

Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's one life out of however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.

• JFL
Reactions: Demir

Say that to all the people on here that recommend that you ''LDAR'' instead of work on yourself. I don't take anyone's feelings or anybody on this forum seriously, and you should too. I only take the legit looksmaxing advice from threads and now say that you shouldn't spread looksmaxing outside of these forums.

blackpill shit is slowly spreading on the far end of internet, i dont remember seeing so much people talk about incel,chad, looksmax on specific side of youtube, reddit and especially 4chan, it will hit mainstream internet when more and more people started talking about it on facebook,

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
normies will do anything to rip the knowledge off of the wise people on these forums and share them like some sort of a messiahs and get millions of views and that sweet buck, soon you'll be seeing heightmaxxing videos as well all over youtube.

the orthotropics subreddit is literally full of normies, everytime i go there i almost die of cringe from their "memes"

normies are a fucking plague that should be wiped out off of this earth.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Bennett, SikKunt and 4 others
seriously, if looksmaxing gets out it is over for autists and mentalcels everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, SikKunt, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
Yeah you are correct. Except for surgery they will do everything to lookmax and they start at a higher level

Normies would never do the stuff we do though, JFL at normies bonesmashing and injecting HGH.

The blackpill is real.

Top 10 most powerful anime speeches

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

Din red kys

• WTF
Reactions: Kill_Jew
You're seriously overestimating how receptive normies are.
It's only a matter of time till they catch up. Every normie gymcells, soon every normie will be chewing mastic gum and jelqing every day. Who wants to become a mastic gum mogul with me?

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and kobecel
Agreed. If normies get hold of black pill, eyebrow theories and start doing osteotomies on da' regula we are beyond screwed.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Alexanderr, kobecel and 1 other person

go Cho

Yeah tbh ngl

Unsubscribe from orthotropics
Donate to the British ordotonic society

fuck the blackpill i will keep spreading the dickpill whenever you like it or not

• +1
Reactions: Demir and itsoverbuddyboyo
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 1182
It is over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Insomniac
seriously, if looksmaxing gets out it is over for autists and mentalcels everywhere
Legit af. Me and other above average looking aspies will be hit the hardest since looking good is our only trump card. JFL it's over.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
It's unfair normies dont need to lookmax they're mentally stable and already can get laid

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and heroinfather
elisha long and jeff nibtard are both blue pilled. they just spout generic shit. elisha especially dating a subhuman curry foid. hes chadlite 6'4 at low bf and now a bloatcel coping with muh MONK MODE

• +1
Go ER with a shirt with a lookism logo

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Vitruvian
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
You're scared of competition. You failed your ancestors.

elisha long and jeff nibtard are both blue pilled. they just spout generic shit. elisha especially dating a subhuman curry foid. hes chadlite 6'4 at low bf and now a bloatcel coping with muh MONK MODE
Don't know if he's ''coping'' in your view or just winning hard in life. Monkmode is fucking legit

In your view doing anything good in life except for getting ass is cope. how much of a pussy worshipper are you
nothing in life will make up for lost youth due to subhumanity. philanthropy is cope. MOG OR BE MOGGED

nothing in life will make up for lost youth due to subhumanity. philanthropy is cope. MOG OR BE MOGGED
Then everybody go cry in a corner about their lost youth. It is what it is, call it massive cope but monk mode is legit af. I'd rather do this monkmode shit than ldar, absolute joke

Then everybody go cry in a corner about their lost youth. It is what it is, call it massive cope but monk mode is legit af. I'd rather do this monkmode shit than ldar, absolute joke
monk mode =
  1. reading self-improvement books (JFL theyre all the same bluepilled garbage)
  2. getting a job (JFL an easy step)
  3. no-fap (JFL being horny all the time)
  4. going to the gym (no gym for ur face)
  5. being NT (and getting rejected endlessly cause hideous)
  6. having a passion (aka buisness plan, aka coping
ldar bro

• +1
monk mode =
  1. reading self-improvement books (JFL theyre all the same bluepilled garbage)
  2. getting a job (JFL an easy step)
  3. no-fap (JFL being horny all the time)
  4. going to the gym (no gym for ur face)
  5. being NT (and getting rejected endlessly cause hideous)
  6. having a passion (aka buisness plan, aka coping
ldar bro
aren't you the biggest loser. please don't get out of your basement becouse no ones wants to see that kind of rotten person. Lmao I'm high tier normie looking and at my school there are plenty of ppl that are low tier/almost incel looking and they have friends. Granted the chadlites get treated better by foids but that doesn't mean those low tier looking guys stay at home 24/7 just becouse they aren't chads. Absolute loser mindset, can't believe someone like you visits this forum go back to incels.is where they all circlejerk. What if you learned today that some succesful person was a virgin until he was 25 but made massive money and atm is succesful now, you would call him ''coping'' becouse he's making money and getting somewhere in life. You're the biggest joke I ever came across man

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas