Killed my growth from no sleep

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Only 6 foot, basically a manlet current day

Im getting 10 hours of sleep, bulking and gymmaxxing from december 1st, shits heartbreaking 💔

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Jamaldickjavontus
eating an insanely large but healthy diet is what made me grow

haha I'm 15 5'8 I never slept over 5 hours I starved most of the time and played videogames over 8 hours a day I cucked myself how can you say anything when you are 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, autistic_tendencies, zura and 3 others
listen to subliminals i went from 5'6 to 5"11 in 6 month

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
I would have been 6'2 if I sleepmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: zura and Almost Chadlite

Im getting 10 hours of sleep, bulking and gymmaxxing from december 1st, shits heartbreaking 💔
You're 6'0 bro you're alright

• So Sad
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Height doesn’t matter after 5’11 you just ugly

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Sleeping 9 instead of 7 hrs would make no difference

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Are 20% of threads just like the ball cancer scenes in fightclub? Just a bunch of grown men crying about their "failed potential" You would've never even messed with your sleep if you we're popular and got to spend energy like a normal human being.
Enviorment = Genetics,
I don't see how the past is your sorry excuse.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Are 20% of threads just like the ball cancer scenes in fightclub? Just a bunch of grown men crying about their "failed potential" You would've never even messed with your sleep if you we're popular and got to spend energy like a normal human being.
Enviorment = Genetics,
I don't see how the past is your sorry excuse.
😹😹😹 i slayed at 15 i go to parties all the time im just a degen when im alone

listen to subliminals i went from 5'6 to 5"11 in 6 month
I honestly never know if these are larp or not because people say it worked but then it also sounds like complete bullshit

6ft is the perfect slayer height but you need face and body ofc
any shorter your permavirgin, any taller it fucks your face proportions and girls only see you as beta boyfriend also you use walking stick after 45

6ft is the perfect slayer height but you need face and body ofc
any shorter your permavirgin, any taller it fucks your face proportions and girls only see you as beta boyfriend also you use walking stick after 45
thats such cope 6”2 is optimal,

I need to make my body better but apart from that im mostly good its just because my friend groups avg height is like 6ft and my friend who is a top slayer is like 6”2-3

Height is cope. Face is law.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Are you taller or shorter than your dad

Height is cope. Face is law.
The height vs face debate has always been retarded, being, height is just a complement to a face, bad face good height? Good face bad height?

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
The height vs face debate has always been retarded, being, height is just a complement to a face, bad face good height? Good face bad height?
Bad face good height slays more than good face bad height (as an adult)

With JBs face and body/aesthetics are law

Sleeping 9 instead of 7 hrs would make no difference
its also about your sleep rythm, because if you fuck that up you fuck your hormones up

its also about your sleep rythm, because if you fuck that up you fuck your hormones up
Height is genetics. You need to be really, really fucked during developmental years for it to have any significant effect

Height is genetics. You need to be really, really fucked during developmental years for it to have any significant effect
Its like 60/40 alot of height is environment due to nutrition

1 inch is significant effect. imagine ending up as 5'8 instead of 5'9 because you averaged 3-4 hours of sleep during 16-17 y.o.

• +1
Reactions: zura and cytoplasm
i mean i know i am not that tall but i guess i should not complain because i am taller than my mum and dad. but if during the critical time of growth you fuck up your sleep in a horrible fashion, dont expect to grow as tall as you couldve. ngl i even blame my bad facial development to my horrible sleep and stress, i used to stress so much from my social anxiety that i would literally get stomach cramps.

• +1
Reactions: zura
thats such cope 6”2 is optimal,

I need to make my body better but apart from that im mostly good its just because my friend groups avg height is like 6ft and my friend who is a top slayer is like 6”2-3
Ideal for modeling and looking good in clothes not for slaying

Cope, it's all genetics unless you're malnourished