Kinda wish I was 6'5

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
I'm 6'4 and it's like the boundary between tall and very tall fml why cant i jsut have an extra inch?

water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and wsada
Nah idc kys fakecel piece of shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and wsada
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Tired of wearing lifts that dont even make me 2 meters upper average of white zoomer is 6'2-6'3, 6'4 is just not impressive
Screenshot 2024 04 08 at 52950 PM

dnrd fagcel

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
6'5 is legit ideal , 6'6 is too tall and 6'4 feels too short, 6'5 is literally the best height

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
i mog u @ 5'6 bro

dick length , girth , coloring
face
insertions
ratios

everything bro reincarnate
Not sure but my dick is 7 inches nbp, girth is probably the only thing you have on me
What about your face?
Insertions? huh?

I also have not finished puberty.

Not sure but my dick is 7 inches nbp, girth is probably the only thing you have on me
What about your face?
Insertions? huh?

At the end of the day evaluating looks here is not that accurate since people use filters and when not fraud the fuck out of themselves, fraud their hairline by covering hair, fraud by not admitting that they wear glasses, braces, cant smell them, it really is just not enough but I probably mog most people here because its 13-15 year old children that are insecure as fuck and lack life experience

What about your face?
Insertions? huh?

i am 12 years old. I giga mog you

8.5x5

Cope greycel

7 is ideal
really most studies show that 6.3/6.4 is ideal but being generous since everyone frauds everything and think 6 inches is small when its above average

Kys

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I'm 6'4 and it's like the boundary between tall and very tall fml why cant i jsut have an extra inch?
kinda wish I am jordan barrett

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
but your fat right now
and by July I can be skinny and start getting abs because I'm not obese I am just overweight, your point

and by July I can be skinny and start getting abs because I'm not obese I am just overweight, your point
my point is your fat right now

6'5 is legit ideal , 6'6 is too tall and 6'4 feels too short, 6'5 is literally the best height
I’m at muh perfect height and still a fucking loser incel, so much for muh fucking height

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
I’m at muh perfect height and still a fucking loser incel, so much for muh fucking height
Are you talking about yourself? Ok.

If ur not htn at least don’t think the height will do anything for you
It's the other way around, if you're a ltn height can carry you, whereas if you're htn+ height may become less relevant if you have perfect face, or at least that is what the common consensus is here.

Irl all these heights look the same jfl

just because you have subhuman genetics doesnt mean i do :lul:
only on org will the average penis be 10 inches length and 8 inches girth

Last edited: