Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 Trailer

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CoRe3, Snake.0359, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Game looks amazing. I played 5-7 hours of the first one and they were very good.

Different kind of game, slow, requires patience but has a good story (At least during that time), great scenery, etc, avoids woke stuff. Only con is kinda bad mechanics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and kebab
Game looks amazing. I played 5-7 hours of the first one and they were very good.

Different kind of game, slow, requires patience but has a good story (At least during that time), great scenery, etc, avoids woke stuff. Only con is kinda bad mechanics
what was hard about it is how much henry sucks at everything when you first play the game. peasant mfer has 0 skills

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
what was hard about it is how much henry sucks at everything when you first play the game. peasant mfer has 0 skills
I'm guessing in this one they will improve a lot more. Wouldn't even discard GOTY

• +1
Reactions: kebab
I'm guessing in this one they will improve a lot more. Wouldn't even discard GOTY
it was their first ever game and it was some small independant studio. no doubt kcd2 will be goated.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Open-world and medieval setting, but no magic and dragons?

Solid 0/10

It's like playing GTA except you're a 9-5 law abiding wage slaving office worker.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Sprinkles and kebab
good shit

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I'm waiting for this game so badly. If it won't repeat bugs and mistakes of first game it probably would be game of the year

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF