Knowledge does not exist

L

lilxder2

Mistral
I dont know anything, am I even breathing air? Where's the proof?
you could argue that science says so, but who says that science is true?
you could then again argue that math proves science, but who says that math is true?
the list goes on,
all of our knowledge is built on a foundation which we don't even KNOW whether its true for certain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Oldcel dnr

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
you could then again argue that math proves science, but who says that math is true?
the list goes on,
all of our knowledge is built on a foundation which we don't even KNOW whether its true for certain.
Science is real, schizo

You remind me of me five years ago.

the list goes on,

Jesus Christ God's himself love's you unconditionally, Please read the King James Bible, the Gospel of John 3-16..Read the new testament scriptures and I know your life will change for the best.
JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF IS GRACE and is always knocking at the door of your heart.
JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF IS PURE LOVE. Perfect love cast out all fear.
LISTEN to God's word and you will find pure love. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. Joyce Meyer is a good teacher and listen to her .Of course this is up to you.

anyway DNRD lol:lul:

if someone thinks unnormal - normal being considered whatever they were taught - he is automatically considered mentally insane.
everything that deviates from their scale is unnormal, even though their knowledge is based on teachings they just assumed to be true from the age they were able to think
and then built their foundation of knowledge onto that.
that makes just as little sense as assuming anything we know is true.

you must assume your base layer of knowledge is correct or everything else you know would turn out to be incorrect, so it is easier to call those who question that baselayer "schizo" as the potential suffering of losing one's identity would hurt too much to be worth it.

I think the best course of action would be to believe nothing and forget everything we were ever taught

Says your phone, says all technology around you. We communicate across the whole world yet “muhh muhh science is fake”
thats not my point

just question everything theory

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
what is your conclusion after 5 years?
I mean, you're pretty much right. It's just that what you're saying is water for any smart, depressed person who has been introspective for a decent time period. So my conclusion, as you asked, is that this is a way more mainstream attitude than we tend to believe when we first start delving into this philosophical territory. Probably because we all wanna feel special, but nobody is special. Or everybody is special. Both are true. The "knowledge" we have is pragmatic because without concepts and boxes, it's impossible to move in this world. These concepts exist in relation to each other, and become meaningful only in those relations. Thus, systems arise, and if something disobeys the rules of a given system it's called "wrong", it's perceived to be an example of lack of knowledge. Like I said, it's all pragmatic, and we all act and talk as if knowledge exist. So it basically does. We're even operating in a man-made creation (language). We just learn to understand its limitations more deeply. I guess one thing you could say to argue your point is that pure knowledge might exist regardless of humanity. Whether it's understood or perceived in some way or just is, is up for discussion.

• Love it
Reactions: lilxder2
I mean, you're pretty much right. It's just that what you're saying is water for any smart, depressed person who has been introspective for a decent time period. So my conclusion, as you asked, is that this is a way more mainstream attitude than we tend to believe when we first start delving into this philosophical territory. Probably because we all wanna feel special, but nobody is special. Or everybody is special. Both are true. The "knowledge" we have is pragmatic because without concepts and boxes, it's impossible to move in this world. These concepts exist in relation to each other, and become meaningful only in those relations. Thus, systems arise, and if something disobeys the rules of a given system it's called "wrong", it's perceived to be an example of lack of knowledge. Like I said, it's all pragmatic, and we all act and talk as if knowledge exist. So it basically does. We're even operating in a man-made creation (language). We just learn to understand its limitations more deeply. I guess one thing you could say to argue your point is that pure knowledge might exist regardless of humanity. Whether it's understood or perceived in some way or just is, is up for discussion.
damn that was interesting to read, thanks a lot for your reply

• +1
Reactions: NordicMaxxer