Kojic acid In The Eyes (HIGH IQ MOGGERS NEEDED)

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
Kojic acid is a powerful antioxidant and a natural tyroma sumthing inhibitor (forgot the name)

Paired with vitamin c and msm e.t.c in the form of eyedrops, wouldn’t it brighten the eyes substantially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Gonthar and Deleted member 24444
Brb going to get blind to go from T50 to T49.99

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, shahid khan, violentino and 8 others
Brb going to get blind to go from T50 to T49.99
u are low iq kojic acid is tyrosinase inhibitor. it will affect melanin production in the eye . paired with antioxidants meaning it will clear heavy metals in the eye too. stacked up with multiple ingredients you can probably t50 to t10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You'll go blind

Trying can't hurt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Insane autism

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
It only works on skin. It removes dirt and unwanted melanin production. Eye color is genetic. But if you want to blindmaxx

You will damage your eyesight because it is a tyrosinase inhibitor. There is melanin in the back of the eye that you need in order to see. Tyrosinase inhibitors destroy melanin. You will destroy the melanin in the back of the eye. You need to use Glutathione which converts brown Eumelanin to yellow Pheomelanin if you want eyecolor change.

ESP-Melanin-eye_large.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Sny, hopecel, 0hMan and 1 other person
You will damage your eyesight because it is a tyrosinase inhibitor. There is melanin in the back of the eye that you need in order to see.
😯

You will damage your eyesight because it is a tyrosinase inhibitor. There is melanin in the back of the eye that you need in order to see.
what if i put a small % of kojic acid. how does the kojic acid reach the back of the eyes? does it get soaked in or what

sure about that buddy ur eyes produce melanin same as skin. (tyrosinase inhibitor affect melanin production)
But it isn't same you can't put chemicals on your eyes and execpt it to lighten.

• +1
YOu know how the eye has all those blood vessels (like on the whites of your eyes)? It has a circulatory system and will spread.

• +1
YOu know how the eye has all those blood vessels (like on the whites of your eyes)? It has a circulatory system and will spread.
ok u seem very smart high iq i believe u bro

Wait til next month. I am still trying to streamline my mixing process to make it easier for the retards on this forum to mix because I am worried people will screw around and injure themselves.

DO NOT SEND DM'S TO ME ASKING ABOUT THIS PLEASE.

• +1
its not worth doing anything that might damage your eyes just to minimally lighten them, 0 benefit to it. just wear contacts if you really want to but remember that if you go blind your whole life is essentially over, the ROI is not worth it in the slightest

• +1
i heard bleach will give a10 eyes due to exelizone-byzylecate

Kojic acid is a powerful antioxidant and a natural tyroma sumthing inhibitor (forgot the name)

Paired with vitamin c and msm e.t.c in the form of eyedrops, wouldn’t it brighten the eyes substantially
Yes, sir, pour acid into your eyes, what could go wrong!!!
Stable diffusion xl148

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker