Kojic acid is the key to phenotype maxxing

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Take the Yaoi pill
Melanin content is reduced by 40% with the 62.5 microgram/ml dosage. The same study says KA toxicity only starts at 500 micrograms/ml so we can potentially significantly up the dosage for possibly 99% and up reduction in tyrosinase activity.
IMG 5142
Imagine using this in eye drops and localizing the effect, we're talking A10 eyes with minimal impact on the rest of your colouring.

Also there is some evidence that tyrosinase inhibitors reduce the proliferation of melanoma, implying this stuff reduces the multiplication of melanocytes, basically meaning long last results long term.

I recently ordered this stuff and will test on myself once it arrives.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Navnith, LVZZO and 3 others
Melanin content is reduced by 40% with the 62.5 microgram/ml dosage. The same study says KA toxicity only starts at 500 micrograms/ml so we can potentially significantly up the dosage for possibly 99% and up reduction in tyrosinase activity.
View attachment 2899427
Imagine using this in eye drops and localizing the effect, we're talking A10 eyes with minimal impact on the rest of your colouring.

Also there is some evidence that tyrosinase inhibitors reduce the proliferation of melanoma, implying this stuff reduces the multiplication of melanocytes, basically meaning long last results long term.

please keep me updated

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Imagine being born north atlantid

• JFL
Reactions: NobodyL and Imretarded?
View attachment 2899427

tag me in future threads on this topic bhai

• Love it
nice thread bhai. tag me if you see results

• Love it
tag me

• +1
How can u say it’s the key to phenoaxxing when u still haven’t even used it on ur self

View attachment 2899427

I've already mentioned it in my thread

• JFL
I've already mentioned it in my thread
Hydrogen Peroxide is going to just harm the entirety of the eye structure. This is like using a nuclear bomb to target a terrorist cell in Paris.

Yeah you get blue eyes but you're gonna suffer from permanent vision loss.

• +1
Reactions: bizcocho
View attachment 2899427

Wouldn't it reduce the production of melanin inside of your eyes excluding the iris, that is respondable for functional vision?

• Hmm...
View attachment 2899427

In Elbastardo's guide its said specifically NOT to use Kojic acid jfl. You already have a eye lightening guide why not use it?

• +1
Reactions: bizcocho
Wouldn't it reduce the production of melanin inside of your eyes excluding the iris, that is respondable for functional vision?
Sure I suppose it would also be impacted, That's why it's needed to not get a too high dosage.

Also the concentration of kojic acid reaching that area of the eyes should be lower since it's not immediately connected to where we are using eye drops.

This problem can be avoided by just not using the higher doses, and also this treatment shouldn't be permanent at least in the short and medium term so simply stopping treatment will let normal biological functions return.

It seems to me this vision problems is when melanin is reduced by significant amounts (well beyond what we care to even achieve in getting blue eyes), so I doubt the problem would be comparable at all to what an albino suffers from. I believe a 20-30% change is enough to shift eye colour by good enough margins. Far from the 90 percent reduction from Albinos.

In Elbastardo's guide its said specifically NOT to use Kojic acid jfl. You already have a eye lightening guide why not use it?
Oh ffs, looks like we already have retards treating some dude's words like gospel. Just using Glutathione and it's precursors won't significantly lighten eyes, since it's just shifting melanin production to a red coloured type and the needed glutathione concentrations to do such a thing will also effect the whole region's biochemistry

I have seen very little evidence showing Glutathione significantly lightens skin tone to the degree it could justify going from brown to blue (since there is zero research done on eye colour and glutathione and it's precursors, using skin tone is a good enough substitute). Again this is because Glutathione isn't a tyrosinase inhibitor, you're not significantly brightening eyes with this.

View attachment 2899427

How well does it work for skin ? @Imretarded?

• +1
How well does it work for skin ? @Imretarded?
Extremely well. A 63 microgram per ml yields nearly 40% decrease.

how do I use it ? the serums are 2% Kojic I guess is that enough

• Hmm...
Hydrogen Peroxide is going to just harm the entirety of the eye structure. This is like using a nuclear bomb to target a terrorist cell in Paris.

Yeah you get blue eyes but you're gonna suffer from permanent vision loss.
It's all about concentration, you can make the exact same stamens for anything else
I also mentioned kojitic acid further down the thread
ug is 0.001 ml. So 63 ug/ml is 0.063/6.3% kojic acid.
thanks boyo
Also this doesn't make any sense, the question is stupid in the first place
Be careful extrapolating concentrations from cell culture studies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and fl0w
It's all about concentration, you can make the exact same stamens for anything else
I also mentioned kojitic acid further down the thread

Also this doesn't make any sense, the question is stupid in the first place
Be careful extrapolating concentrations from cell culture studies
Do you use hydrogen peroxide or do you have an eye lightening mix already?

Get A10 eyes just to still be an ugly alien but with no vision

• JFL
View attachment 2899427

Ate u saying u’ll out this in ur eyes?

Do you use hydrogen peroxide or do you have an eye lightening mix already?
I haven't tried it, I would go for a tyrosinase inhibitor instead although hydrogen peroxide could work too

• +1