Korea is an example why blackpill is dangerous ideology.

N

ngannou

Platinum
Korea society itself is extremely blackpilled

and country with full of hatred.

They always fight over politics, gender issues,

looks, racial superiority, intelligence and almost everything.

They have currently have the highest depression and

highest death rate.

Currently their is the lowest now birth rate of 0.6

and if this continues Korea's economy system will

be demolished in 10 years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Adonis007, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, sudanguy and 8 others

highest death rate.

To be honest, I would like there to be 90% Europeans and blacks in Korea.
YEEEAAAA

To be honest, I would like there to be 90% Europeans and blacks in Korea.
YEEEAAAA
You know currently there are lots of white mans coming to korea and fking every single korean girls and korean people have no chance???

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Adonis007, mogstars, Lean4Life and 8 others
all they need is more skinny fat white studs to raise their birth rate

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!!

Such a stupid country

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, zura, niqfan625 and 2 others
You know currently there are lots of white mans coming to korea and fking every single korean girls and korean people have no chance???
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe
they r just ahead of the curve, nothing is going to stop blackpill dominance.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: apathy, Deleted member 50702, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
The world is ending in 2028 so who cares.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and enchanted_elixir
they r just ahead of the curve, nothing is going to stop blackpill dominance.
Yeah now korea is almost fcked up they are on a a downfall economy is fked up birth rate is probably 0.6 after 10 years it this persists we are doomed.

lol basically every civilized country is dealing with this. everyone has their women on phones all day even in small towns. every one will fail to get pension money when they're old. everyone will get 100,000 currycels arriving randomly overnight "for work". it's all the same shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, ManletBlackcel, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
also whores are not blackpilled, they never learned or realized anything to "pill them". they are just operating on instinct.
millenial and Z girls were treating boys like shit since elementary school. a generation literally born as "blackpilled" whores.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, optimisticzoomer, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
also whores are not blackpilled, they never learned or realized anything to "pill them". they are just operating on instinct.
millenial and Z girls were treating boys like shit since elementary school. a generation literally born as "blackpilled" whores.
I agree but the problem of the blackpill concept in korea is not just on the line only explaining women's characteristics but they took it oo far to express it as hatred and segregation to fight each other.

I agree but the problem of the blackpill concept in korea is not just on the line only explaining women's characteristics but they took it oo far to express it as hatred and segregation to fight each other.
They started to worship white people and no joke they call other ethnics and even diss themselves as chinks. No joke they call black people nigger explicity infront of them. Also too much fighting between genders are happening man and women they started calling each other shit too much.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, niqfan625 and Maalik
i was already on the path of ER in primary school lol.
I used to brutally attack girls who treated me badly

Can't get away with that anymore though ofc. sigh

Wojakdepress

highest death rate.

modern world is shit but if you thought it couldnt get worse just look at asia. They are the ones that most suffer in the hands of it.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars

highest death rate.

highest depression rate and death rate is because of the very strict education system of their country nonthetles the country is very blackpilled

highest depression rate and death rate is because of the very strict education system
That is one of the factors too but also extremely black pilled also. Alpha fucks beta bucks theory has gone mainstream in korea and lots of man are causing problems.

That is one of the factors too but also extremely black pilled also. Alpha fucks beta bucks theory has gone mainstream in korea and lots of man are causing problems.
maybe also a factor that the femenism movenement is pretty strong at korea -> only 10% chad fuck (i can be wrong)

maybe also a factor that the femenism movenement is pretty strong at korea -> only 10% chad fuck (i can be wrong)
Yeah Yeah definitely you got the damn right point. You asian?? you pretty know well.

• +1
Reactions: Patris and Fiqh
This is one of the things that makes me look at black pill ideology as a necessary evil, a historical anomaly and not some default universal truth that only those enlightened enough can discover. How can it be objectively true if it leads to societal collapse?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and zura

highest death rate.

Sounds like the rat experiment I discussed in my thread.

Based thread exactly explains the situation

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Huge pressure in education, unhealthy work culture, and blackpill partially being mainstream with parents giving plastic surgeries as gifts and such. Seems to be a horrible place to live as sub5 from lower class family.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adonis007, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, CuriousGuy and 2 others
High IQ thread, you've explained something I've felt for while.

I'd even go far enough to argue that it's not just dating, and that capitalism is a key contributor to this phenomenon since in a perfect world, higher population density shouldn't be a problem since more people = more opportunities/consumption, but we all know thats not true since trickle down theory is the biggest fucking kek of the 21st century.

So if increases in population density aren't yielding an equivalent number of opportunities, then competition for that limited pool of opportunities will only increase more and more over time, which brings us to where we are today.

Looking at highly blackpilled societies like Korea, you can see what happens when the rich (Chaebols) get control over more and more opportunities until they basically can run the entire society by drip feeding access to resources to whoever they want. Korea is a country where its fucking over if you don't get a job at Samsung JFL.

Imagine a society getting so competitive that everyone has to fucking surgerymax as a minimum to have a chance at being a wageslave because there's no other way to differentiate yourself. Or maybe don't, because that's where the rest of the world is headed towards right now as well - East Asia just did it a lot faster than the rest of the world due to their high population density.

tl;dr you need to looksmax while you still can, before the rest of the world reaches catches up to peak blackpill societies like korea

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
b
High IQ thread, you've explained something I've felt for while.

I'd even go far enough to argue that it's not just dating, and that capitalism is a key contributor to this phenomenon since in a perfect world, higher population density shouldn't be a problem since more people = more opportunities/consumption, but we all know thats not true since trickle down theory is the biggest fucking kek of the 21st century.

So if increases in population density aren't yielding an equivalent number of opportunities, then competition for that limited pool of opportunities will only increase more and more over time, which brings us to where we are today.

Looking at highly blackpilled societies like Korea, you can see what happens when the rich (Chaebols) get control over more and more opportunities until they basically can run the entire society by drip feeding access to resources to whoever they want. Korea is a country where its fucking over if you don't get a job at Samsung JFL.

Imagine a society getting so competitive that everyone has to fucking surgerymax as a minimum to have a chance at being a wageslave because there's no other way to differentiate yourself. Or maybe don't, because that's where the rest of the world is headed towards right now as well - East Asia just did it a lot faster than the rest of the world due to their high population density.

tl;dr you need to looksmax while you still can, before the rest of the world reaches catches up to peak blackpill societies like korea
based intelligent thread. You definitely fcking understand the situation in korea

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I literally was going to make a thread on this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
This is one of the things that makes me look at black pill ideology as a necessary evil, a historical anomaly and not some default universal truth that only those enlightened enough can discover. How can it be objectively true if it leads to societal collapse?
Environment pill

Namely social media

This is all planned and we've been warned since the start of social media tbh

Boomers were right, it's unnatural and harmful