Korean Chang kills 120

Is having many people die just to get a glimpse of you the greatest validation mog of all time

• Yes, he gets the biggest validation of all time

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
I also did jfl
Apparently their are rumors of this being a satanic ritual.

Satanic ritual stampede

See this picture with the grim reaper in the area where 100+ died.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
How are these people so dumb?

How does this even happen?

I can't imagine how this could take place.

How are these people so dumb?

How does this even happen?

I can't imagine how this could take place.
Koreans and Asians are huge NPC's, they might be book smart but their street smarts are -50. Notice how all of them just helplessly crowd themselves more and more as the crowd increase, and those idiots are still are on their phones and wearing their masks. At least those stupid Korean cucks should have taken their little face muzzle off but nah " muh covid is real " . They would have been able to breath better. And all of this to see some shitty celebrity. JFL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, nav_w1, tallnegga and 1 other person
Koreans and Asians are huge NPC's, they might be book smart but their street smarts are -50. Notice how all of them just helplessly crowd themselves and still are on their phones and wearing their masks. At least those stupid Korean cucks should have taken their little face muzzle off but nah " muh covid is real " . They would have been able to breath better. And all of this to see some shitty celebrity. JFL.
Asians always wear masks. Not new at all.

@Cheesyrumble is this true you guys have shit street smarts?

Worst foids tbh. Good shit
Nah most were gooks. The asian incel are trying to fantasize that white women and other people flocked to see this celebrity . Their was a handful of foreigners but not by any means the majority of deaths.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and tallnegga
Nah keep racebaiting negrobro.
Incel gooks in Korea are worse, some are celebrating that many women died
God bless the rice, I’ll always defend the rice in this war against women I hope a new chink warlord like Ghengis my god daddy khan is reincarnated so we can purge the world of evil foids and make them subservient again

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
JFK no wonder white niggas so mad they takin Ls after Ls, first it was black men taking their prime women so they had to cope and say “it’s only fat white girls” when we both know the truth but now this, China man are taking prime White wkmen as well. White men finna have to rope after this

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
JFK no wonder white niggas so mad they takin Ls after Ls, first it was black men taking their prime women so they had to cope and say “it’s only fat white girls” when we both know the truth but now this, China man are taking prime White wkmen as well. White men finna have to rope after this
its literally one dumb whore you silly gook. Also the other video the comments were talking about how the asian Incel should have gone out with the fat white roasties since the other goblinas rejected the rice cel lol .

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
its literally one dumb whore you silly gook. Also the other video the comments were talking about how the asian Incel should have gone out with the fat white roasties since the other goblinas rejected the rice cel lol .
Show me the other video link it here I enjoy watching women suffer I hate them. I also want more Whire women to die in these a shame ethnic QWEENZ had to die but that’s life

Show me the other video link it here I enjoy watching women suffer I hate them. I also want more Whire women to die in these a shame ethnic QWEENZ had to die but that’s life
ya'll be hating on white foids but wanna creampie them.

it's 150, and only one of them was white. it's an asian asscension event because a bunch of cheesyrumble cels were suffocated in a sea of ass :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
ya'll be hating on white foids but wanna creampie them.
Not really. I slay ethnic hoes, yeah if a cum woman is QT and approaches me then cool I’ll fuck her but otherwise no I ignore wyte hoes

Not really. I slay ethnic hoes, yeah if a cum woman is QT and approaches me then cool I’ll fuck her but otherwise no I ignore wyte hoes
Cope, you would kneel for the white jb pussy if it was in front of you.

God bless the rice, I’ll always defend the rice in this war against women I hope a new chink warlord like Ghengis my god daddy khan is reincarnated so we can purge the world of evil foids and make them subservient again
I think its based their celebrating. In America they would have a mob of white knights fighting you if you hit a women . So their based

• +1
I think its based their celebrating. In America they would have a mob of white knights fighting you if you hit a women . So their based
I’m glad they are I h8 women just a shame the women who died weren’t white

Cope you would say you love women after you nut inside some hot jb pussy
I have nutted in JB pussy (the girls who like me are usually teenagers) m and I’ll still h8 women. esp white hoes

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Tales

it's 150, and only one of them was white. it's an asian asscension event because a bunch of cheesyrumble cels were suffocated in a sea of ass :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
There was at least 10 white women who died bhai. And 5 persian girls too. And a couple curry foids too. Zero black foid representation in 2022..... blatant racism!

Koreans are NPCs it was bound to happen

And non koreans that died were sad normies that went to live their koreaboo fantasies and ended up with a sad reality.

dead gooks so nothing of value was lost

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Koreans are NPCs it was bound to happen

And non koreans that died were sad normies that went to live their koreaboo fantasies and ended up with a sad reality.
Yea their all on their fucking phone. That's what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back