very high sex appeal

64541 1409 3679 1170 squaresmall

X163018 tk7 00089 rawwmweb

Hyunjoo hwang sports illustrated swimsuit issue 2020 more photos 39

Tumblr e9d7494ac7327979b567ac34582b24fd 217bc1a5 540

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
@URL code

Actually they're both considered not very attractive by Korean standard because of their bony, well-developed faces.
untitled-design.jpg
squid-game-hoyeon-jung-emmys-2022.jpg

Koreans appreciate delicate, child-looking faces in women.
bdXsV_uNFck3TODjzeFBj7DePG0oguWM84sCAXyXnqUxSkLgLuHPXDDTayx4AvJFPMbNqgLu_7mT0AJ-jDUMa89xUDtqXq8PPpXYhv9XSwACoLE=w1200-h600-pp-rj-s365
again asian beauty standards aint shit. they literally make no sense and it takes a lot frauding/makeup to pull off the look. most look terrible.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Gonthar
nah I was referring to the fact that you find the majority of women to be high sex appeal
That's a truthful statement about male nature. Juggernaut Law will help you understand. It's also why you would be lusted over if you be a woman, and I don't even know what you look like, but it holds true.
I don't think many woman look that good, the standards are just non-existant for men. They are imagined to be by women or because Chad didn't have plans to settle down. Sure some women have better features, such as large eyes and lips relative to other features, and being forward grown, and women spite and envy more attractive women's beauty, and more attractive women can have the coveted and difficult career of positioning oneself in front of a camera lens under instruction, but generally, generally, all women are high sex appeal. As a woman, you have to be so heavy you are distorting spacetime or so old you wont see GTA VI to have moderate sex appeal.
Women's problems are a large part imagined, possibly because a want to be a victim is part of female nature.
In summery, men's nature is to find all women attractive, so there can be no such thing as a femcel, and female nature is to want to be a victim of all things, so the false notion of a femcel came to discussions. Brutal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar
She looks amazing, aesthetic and hot
but i like cute and soft korean girls too like kim chaewon

• +1
Least obvious troon

• WTF
She looks amazing, aesthetic and hot
but i like cute and soft korean girls too like kim chaewon
her pheno is definitely more striking and aesthetic which also gives her a more sexy factor as well. while the softer Korean girls are defiantly cute they just aren't my type and I don't find myself attracted to them at all.

like I can't imagine a softer girl pulling this look off:
X163018 tk7 00239 rawwmweb

64541 1409 3679 1170 squaresmall

X163018 tk7 00089 rawwmweb

• +1
Reactions: URL code
built for bwc