Kpopmaxxers how do you COPE?

L

lilxder2

Mistral
Toji Fushiguro jujutsu kaisen 2

A lot of you are coping with how women don't like jacked badboys and want cute oofie doofies like they are portrayed in Anime or KPOP.

But ever since Studi Mappa introduced this badboy mogger Toji and made Nanami a buff Salaryman, girls have been simping exclusively for them. How strange, could it be that girls dont actually like 100lb niggas and only opt out for them because they are the only ones to possess soft features?
And maybe kpopcels such as BTS are only skinny BECAUSE of their inferior genetics and inability to grow muscles which is why girls got brainwashed into thinking that
no muscles = prettyboy face?
But once badboy gymmaxxed moggers with prettyboy hair and badboy personality are introduced to them via anime, they suddenly realize their female and nature and how pathetic they were to simp for someone to weighs less than them.

If you want to appeal to girls dont get a lanklet frame, thats retarded.
Get as buff as you can, while lean, and get a prettyboy haircut and preserve good collagen with nice skin and I promise you will slay no matter how bad your base may be.
Do NOT try to replicate korean beauty standards, they do not evoke feelings of LUST in women in the slightest, only in fat hoes who need some skinny mf who they can dominate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Maalik and 7 others
Keep JFL'ing my thread, maybe women will spare some empathy for your pathetic frames and fuck you because of how bad they feel for you.
But dont come back crawling to me when they whip their dick out and start pegging you because they confused you for a girl mid-sex. retards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and WanderingBurro
View attachment 2570651

A lot of you are coping with how women don't like jacked badboys and want cute oofie doofies like they are portrayed in Anime or KPOP.

But ever since Studi Mappa introduced this badboy mogger Toji and made Nanami a buff Salaryman, girls have been simping exclusively for them. How strange, could it be that girls dont actually like 100lb niggas and only opt out for them because they are the only ones to possess soft features?
And maybe kpopcels such as BTS are only skinny BECAUSE of their inferior genetics and inability to grow muscles which is why girls got brainwashed into thinking that
But once badboy gymmaxxed moggers with prettyboy hair and badboy personality are introduced to them via anime, they suddenly realize their female and nature and how pathetic they were to simp for someone to weighs less than them.

Get as buff as you can, while lean, and get a prettyboy haircut and preserve good collagen with nice skin and I promise you will slay no matter how bad your base may be.
Do NOT try to replicate korean beauty standards, they do not evoke feelings of LUST in women in the slightest, only in fat hoes who need some skinny mf who they can dominate.
water everyone knows this

But once badboy gymmaxxed moggers with prettyboy hair and badboy personality are introduced to them via anime,
Hard to describe how funny this phrase is.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, nanefer, Deleted member 34058 and 4 others
View attachment 2570651

Why is this forum coping about korea it's the plastic surgery and black pill caiptail of the world no shit there men mog the ever living shit out of the average man of other countries

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
water everyone knows this
AT least half of this forum would disagree with this tbh but outside of this forum everyone knows this I agree

Btw mirin gojo avi his eyes mog

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi
Anime character look white or mixed white tho so if you 100% asian you should just kpomaxxx or get aa lean body thats all.

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
every chink i saw at mall today was kpopmaxxed, literal chastity cuck race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pope Urban ll, kaugummi and lilxder2
Anime character look white or mixed white tho so if you 100% asian you should just kpomaxxx or get aa lean body thats all.
legit Asians unironically make cameos in their own animation franchises pheno wise

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
View attachment 2570651

Girl told me i look like toji

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry