Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Yes (I'm a TeraChad)

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
YabadiDabado

YabadiDabado

Banned
Kristin:

It’s fucking 3:43 am and I can’t sleep thinking of how badly I fucked up my social life in high school. The fact that so many people just walked over me and that I can’t even do anything due to the fact that I’m online schooled because my dumbass parents are libtards who are afraid of corona.

I just wish I acted NT during highschool instead of being a weird creepy faggot that everyone was afraid of. I kept fucking bullying people who actually wanted to be my friend and girls who I might’ve had a chance with and then getting bullied by everyone else. I won’t even have time to fix it because if I’m a senior next year everyone will remember me as that cuck who nobody liked. I just want them to all forget, but even then one year isn’t enough time to make good memories.

fuckkkkk why am I so antisocial? I regret it so much. I wish I had normal fucking relationships instead of acting like a fucking mentally ill psychopath, just yelling at people who were nice to me. People literally wanted be my friend, and this girl who I liked is apparently slowly turning into a slut in my absence. I can’t even insert myself in. I’ll just be the add-on while other people have deep and long relationships. College is too late. Everyone is already a whore and has had a good childhood, while my antisocial brain has just fucking killed my chances of a happy life.

I’ll probably get memed to death in the replies but holy fuck I just need this off my chest. This has been in my head for years and I want someone to just fucking understand.

What's going on, Toodly? What's the beef with Krissy?

Shut up fucking loser kys already

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, hardestmfintheroom, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Repcel ramblings, did not read

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I agree, kristin and lmao should be demodded

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, Manletmachine and YabadiDabado
You mean robobafett999

I tried to read it but i lost midway.

i read the whole thing but forgot by now

Kristin:

It’s fucking 3:43 am and I can’t sleep thinking of how badly I fucked up my social life in high school. The fact that so many people just walked over me and that I can’t even do anything due to the fact that I’m online schooled because my dumbass parents are libtards who are afraid of corona.

I just wish I acted NT during highschool instead of being a weird creepy faggot that everyone was afraid of. I kept fucking bullying people who actually wanted to be my friend and girls who I might’ve had a chance with and then getting bullied by everyone else. I won’t even have time to fix it because if I’m a senior next year everyone will remember me as that cuck who nobody liked. I just want them to all forget, but even then one year isn’t enough time to make good memories.

fuckkkkk why am I so antisocial? I regret it so much. I wish I had normal fucking relationships instead of acting like a fucking mentally ill psychopath, just yelling at people who were nice to me. People literally wanted be my friend, and this girl who I liked is apparently slowly turning into a slut in my absence. I can’t even insert myself in. I’ll just be the add-on while other people have deep and long relationships. College is too late. Everyone is already a whore and has had a good childhood, while my antisocial brain has just fucking killed my chances of a happy life.

I’ll probably get memed to death in the replies but holy fuck I just need this off my chest. This has been in my head for years and I want someone to just fucking understand.
3:43 am? Wow. I'm a couple of hours behind you. It's 1:09 am here.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Kristin:

Not a single photon son