Kyrgyzstan: Pakistani and Bangladeshi muslim brothers killed and muslim sisters raped

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single

While the crowd that blocked the road -- peaking at more than 1,000 people -- did not disperse until dawn on May 18, multiple dormitories housing students from South Asia were attacked by groups of Kyrgyz, resulting in at least 29 injuries and reportedly leaving several foreigners hospitalized
Footage from the night before had shown Asian students cowering in their rooms as men punched, kicked, and cursed at them in turn
View attachment 2933393
No acting tough when majority is attacking you

How did it all begin?

1.Kyrgyz local were teasing Egyptian girls in a restaurant
2. The egyptian boys retaliate
3. Fight happened

On the evening that protesters massed in Bishkek, all they had seen was a video that seemed to have surfaced that day showing a prone Kyrgyz man getting pummeled by non-Kyrgyz attackers in the front yard of a hostel

4. Aftermath of fight, local Kyrgyz people gathered and attacked the International hostel. They attacked anything brown or looked egyptian

So, the pakistani and bangladeshi international students just happened to be collateral damage of fight

According to sources, at least 4 Pakistanis and 2 Bangladeshis are dead & many brown girls are raped/harassed. Many groped and injured. Majority of the students have escaped to their country

Look at this abused dog

Insane. This is what white boys are missing, white collectivism.

Kyrgyzstan people see fellow Kyrgyzstan beaten, they gather as mob and wreck havoc. White boy see fellow white beaten, he faps it out and virtue signals "how not everyone is same. and does nothing.

@human304 @SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gigell, dna_cel, mrriceguyreturn and 3 others
Can someone embed the video from news article from bottom?

Yet again the innocents got hurt

• +1
Reactions: robtical and xegigi
They attacked anything brown or looked egyptian

So, the pakistani and bangladeshi international students just happened to be collateral damage of fight

Low IQ. Expected from former commies.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and xegigi
just 3rd world country things

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and butterworld
why would someone go to kyrgyzstan to study out of all places LMAO and if whites had collectivism no one would come to white either. Its funny how muslims complain how west is racist and evil meanwhile they can't even study and stay in their brotherhood countries without some sort of racism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotAMogger, n9wiff, reek and 3 others
why would someone go to kyrgyzstan to study out of all places LMAO and if whites had collectivism no one would come to white either. Its funny how muslims complain how west is racist and evil meanwhile they can't even study and stay in their brotherhood countries without some sort of racism.
yeah people who cry raycism are always the biggest retards you'll notice, ie black people, mexicans, indians, muh islamophobia etc

Most of ppl who go there cannot afford going to west. They sell whatever they have and send where they can

there is literally nothing there about Bangladeshis in the articles I just checked it's literally only indians pakis and egyptian

there is literally nothing there about Bangladeshis in the articles I just checked it's literally only indians pakis and egyptian
The guys in videos are bangladeshi.

• +1
Reactions: human304
The guys in videos are bangladeshi.
lol what they are literally all pakistani and indian, not bangla

I've literally seen some of the tiktoks from their accounts and they're pakistani :ROFLMAO:

Like this one

Last edited:

I've literally seen some of the tiktoks from their accounts and they're pakistani :ROFLMAO:

Like this one

I checked, the video did not attach or was deleted. These people in video are bangladeshi.

Looksmax not allowing me to tag vid so imgur link instead

Attachments

• beaten.mp4
    6.7 MB
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tiku
I checked, the video did not attach or was deleted. These people in video are bangladeshi.

Looksmax not allowing me to tag vid so imgur link instead

lol damn didn't see this one haha Kyrgyz niggas hate brownoids it seems be they Paki Indian or Bangla:ROFLMAO:

This is why I laugh at all these ummah chummah types cuz they don't get that religion to people don't matter that much as other things:feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
there is a rumor that is getting spread on twiiter that all this started because a Kirgyz woman was gang graped by some Egyptian/Paki students.
after that all hell broke loose.

this is what i have been telling you, your ethnic identity should always come first.

any nation or race that gives up on it goes extinct.

this is why whites are in so poor state , when they see a white guy and a black guy fight , they think of two people/american fighting. nothing else.

on the other hand blacks see it as a racial fight.

same with kirgyz, turks, egyptians .

the moment you cross the line aka woman/children, all those "muh ummah, muh we are all the same, muh Islam" bullshit , goes out of the window.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Tiku, coisbhai and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel, zura, reek and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: robtical

Like this one

@russiancelreturns we need to do the same to local med students

View attachment 2933393
No acting tough when majority is attacking you

How did it all begin?

1.Kyrgyz local were teasing Egyptian girls in a restaurant
2. The egyptian boys retaliate
3. Fight happened

4. Aftermath of fight, local Kyrgyz people gathered and attacked the International hostel. They attacked anything brown or looked egyptian

According to sources, at least 4 Pakistanis and 2 Bangladeshis are dead & many brown girls are raped/harassed. Many groped and injured. Majority of the students have escaped to their country

Look at this abused dog
View attachment 2933382

Insane. This is what white boys are missing, white collectivism.

Kyrgyzstan people see fellow Kyrgyzstan beaten, they gather as mob and wreck havoc. White boy see fellow white beaten, he faps it out and virtue signals "how not everyone is same. and does nothing.

@human304 @SecularIslamist

Another country added to future Greater Pakistan

Can someone embed the video from news article from bottom?
Do paks and bongs go to Kyrgyzstan because they see it as a way to ascend with better looking women?

White people are cucks, in other news water is wet

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Do paks and bongs go to Kyrgyzstan because they see it as a way to ascend with better looking women?
No. Because they do not have money for west. Their families sell assets or take loan and see how much they have. Turns out kyrgyzstan education is best they can afford. so they go there

No. Because they do not have money for west. Their families sell assets or take loan and see how much they have. Turns out kyrgyzstan education is best they can afford. so they go there
But surely that education is worthless in terms of generating a return?

White people are cucks, in other news water is wet
Other races like blacks have balance, for every low T jester, there is the high T Silverback

But surely that education is worthless in terms of generating a return?
Should be enough to become a doctor in pakistan tho. Even if not, quite a lot just use education to immigrate and do taxi driver or shitty jobs there

• +1
Reactions: human304
Should be enough to become a doctor in pakistan tho. Even if not, quite a lot just use education to immigrate and do taxi driver or shitty jobs there
Ah ok makes sense