MaestheticMaso

Kraken
With the Armblaster pump

my fav juicer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me, becomingnearperfect, BoredPrince and 1 other person
starting large amount of steroids already during puberty is under-rated

we should get more freaks like this if tiktok blackpill keeps going.

12 year olds doing tren, gonna be insane

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, becomingnearperfect, BoredPrince and 4 others

we should get more freaks like this if tiktok blackpill keeps going. 12 year olds doing tren, gonna be insane
You think it was a large amount of roids? I think he just responded well to a moderate dose?

What do you think @Ttran1485

we should get more freaks like this if tiktok blackpill keeps going.

12 year olds doing tren, gonna be insane
thats what im doing already lmao

You think it was a large amount of roids? I think he just responded well to a moderate dose?

look at his skin,he obviously only low doesed test

not even that he prob did 1 cycle and did sarms before thats why he looks low t

you think its possible to do one cycle years ago and maintain that strength???

Contrary to steroid copers, it takes lots of cycles/strong doses to fuck up skin. Even so, it’s catching up to him. Look at his hairline

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
For 2 years he was natty, then when he started to rep out 315 on bench , DL 600lbs which is when he was roiding.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Contrary to steroid copers, it takes lots of cycles/strong doses to fuck up skin. Even so, it’s catching up to him. Look at his hairline
hairline is just as important as skin lol,but your right most times steroids dont do shit to your skin,do you think he takes finasteride or the test he takes and his genes just completely over power the 1 mg of fin??

he could still be that he fucked up his hormones and now is crusing

it does, it boosts muscle nuclei in the long haul

The PSL autist in me instantly noticed his hairline before anything else :p

• JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo
hairline is just as important as skin lol,but your right most times steroids dont do shit to your skin,do you think he takes finasteride or the test he takes and his genes just completely over power the 1 mg of fin??
He most likely does. It’s most likely his genes. Estonians, EEs ect don’t age that well.

Lmao, dudes on this forum are delusional. David is 6'2, the BIGGEST he's ever gotten was 205lbs.....

He is very lean all year, and is a master of lighting and angles

Watch him in motion during video and you'll realize how small he is. Regarding his cycle, dudes probably on trt right now, he's small as shit. Do I believe he did BIG doses? No

Lmao, dudes on this forum are delusional. David is 6'2, the BIGGEST he's ever gotten was 205lbs.....

He is very lean all year, and is a master of lighting and angles

Watch him in motion during video and you'll realize how small he is. Regarding his cycle, dudes probably on trt right now, he's small as shit. Do I believe he did BIG doses? No

His strength was good though. 390lb bench.

This video used to Amp me up so much back when I was 16 years old lmao. Good times, when we all thought he was natural and his 390 bench just came from his DUP training program

This video used to Amp me up so much back when I was 16 years old lmao. Good times, when we all thought he was natural and his 390 bench just came from his DUP training program

I’ve heard strength is more so genes than roids. What do you think ?

Don't think he blasted much of anything, he looks really good but I've always thought a lot of it was angles and lighting. Probably small doses of shit.

Who cares, do what it takes to defy the odds. I'm a tall Asian with a 7ft wingspan

Who cares, do what it takes to defy the odds. I'm a tall Asian with a 7ft wingspan

Fuaarrk! Very nice. Asians have good strength genes though. Look at who dominates weightlifting.

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485
Fuaarrk! Very nice. Asians have good strength genes though. Look at who dominates weightlifting.
We all have our strengths and weak points. You're gonna make it brah

• Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
with david laid's frame he should've been a terrible bencher, tyler1 is like a genetic freak and can bench 400 pounds because his compact frame but his deadlift isn't as insane. 100% certain david laid was on something in his teens

The PSL autist in me instantly noticed his hairline before anything else :p
The psl autist in me instantly noticed his slightly too low ipd before anything else

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
with david laid's frame he should've been a terrible bencher, tyler1 is like a genetic freak and can bench 400 pounds because his compact frame but his deadlift isn't as insane. 100% certain david laid was on something in his teens
They all were. His best friend Dylan McKenna admitted to using orals during high-school. His other best friend Qwin also was using shit. It's not a new thing

Steroids is very normal in high-school, footballers love the shit

Absolutely, homeboy was hooked on anadrol lmao

Dudes face morphed at 205

Faker than the lastime david is smallesr dude
They all were. His best friend Dylan McKenna admitted to using orals during high-school. His other best friend Qwin also was using shit. It's not a new thing

Steroids is very normal in high-school, footballers love the shit
12 inch arm lol