LARPers BEWARE: foids have started carrying measuring tape around

kal

kal

Iron
This weird dude started talking to this Stacy about dating and such…eventually they start talking about her preferences for height.

She says “six foot” or something and asks how tall he is. He says he doesn’t know (bullshit) and guesses at about 6’0”.

Next thing you know she pulls out her keys and unveils a retractable portable measuring tape.

He is 5’10”. And it is over before it ever began.

Attachments

• IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0053.jpeg
    IMG_0053.jpeg
    340.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, zura, Tai Lung and 10 others
damn bro if you’re 5’10 in shoes what are you barefoot :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, drimprovement, finn899 and 1 other person
niggas will claim “about 6 foot” while being 5’7. jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Tai Lung, dimorphism and 1 other person
LTB

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 30679, tombradylover and 3 others
„stacy“

I'd go er on her, deform her face completely along with her vagina, while saying this is only because you brought a tape and tried to measure me. And then peacefully kill myself knowing I have ruined 1 foids life

• Love it
Reactions: newestofnewgen and Sprinkles
This isn't happening to anyone irl, stop spreading fear mongering demoralization bullshit. And anyway you shouldn't inflate your barefoot height by more than an inch regardless (maybe 2 inches if you want to include shoes too/wear lifts).

• +1
Reactions: zura, BoneDensity and Kamui
How you gonna see photos of something happening and say “this isn’t happening”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 51465, Kamui and 1 other person
nah, thats a sensationalist schizo rambling, but if some slut tried to do this bullshit to me, shes going to have to say goodbye to her measure tape before i slam it trough the floor it in 10000 pieces

How you gonna see photos of something happening and say “this isn’t happening”
bro it's not going to become the norm for women to start bringing measuring tapes to dates to verify guys' height claims just because you saw some weirdo doing it. And even if it happens to you just tell her it's creepy and weird and leave, if you're dealing with a chick that is autistic enough to do something like that it's already over anyway. But like I said this shouldn't be a problem if you don't fraud more than 1-2 inches, if you really feel the need to fraud 3+ inches you're probably visibly a manlet in which case it doesn't matter what number you say.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kal
nah, thats a sensationalist schizo rambling, but if some slut tried to do this bullshit to me, shes going to have to say goodbye to her measure tape before i slam it trough the floor it in 10000 pieces
yeah I'd just tell her she's a weirdo and leave, simple. It's not even about "getting caught larping", it's just rude and creepy behavior that no one should consider normal or accept.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, tombradylover, GreedIcon and 1 other person
if you stuck around long enough you would probably see that guy letting the girls put makeup on him, thinking it will get him laid.

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and GreedIcon
avg normie party where "nothing's going on" = time to humiliate the betas

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
tales from dwarf basements of mumbai

Me coming to italy to check on @the BULL

he looks ltn

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
This weird dude started talking to this Stacy about dating and such…eventually they start talking about her preferences for height.

She says “six foot” or something and asks how tall he is. He says he doesn’t know (bullshit) and guesses at about 6’0”.

Next thing you know she pulls out her keys and unveils a retractable portable measuring tape.

He is 5’10”. And it is over before it ever began.
First of all wtaf
Second of all how does one even obtain her build

1. Jews
2. Women