Laser skin whitening. Anyone knows what laser this is?

it's dust lol

i think this would work if you have hyperpigmation but not sure about the effects on a healthy skin.

Over for ethnics :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: wereq
i think this would work if you have hyperpigmation but not sure about the effects on a healthy skin.
Makes sense. I do have hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone due to tan and sun damage.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and FBl

that dark pigment you see getting removed is actually a carbon layer cream, they call it the “carbon laser treatement”. It’s meant to decrease melanin growth with the picolaser.

• Love it
Makes sense. I do have hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone due to tan and sun damage.
try skin whitening stacks instead of this. Or some microneedling with a conjunction that reduces pigmentation. I actually just made a thread talking about Melasyl (a new anti-pigmentation skincare ingredient) if you want to read.

• Woah
try skin whitening stacks instead of this. Or some microneedling with a conjunction that reduces pigmentation. I actually just made a thread talking about Melasyl (a new anti-pigmentation skincare ingredient) if you want to read.
Thanks will look into it. 😍😍

• +1
Reactions: AySab
pico laser, wavelength: 532nm, 785nm, and 1064nm (depending on use and other things)

names comes from the exposure time, picoseconds

• Love it
pico laser, wavelength: 532nm, 785nm, and 1064nm (depending on use and other things)

Thank you. 😍😍

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks

Holy shit someone on this forum that actually knows what they r talking about

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wereq and maxxmclooks