Late Jaw Growth (Mandible)

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Doing some research I have come across some medical accounts and anecdotal evidence of mandible growth occurring in early 20s in males. Do any old cels or at least 25+cels know of this? Or any healthcels or aspie scientists? It seems like life fuel if true.
@Wincel welcome back comrade, I feel if anyone knows about this kind of thing it’s probably you.
Tbh this is kinda a cope thread for myself since I’m hoping to one day actually own a god damn mandible and gain human status.

if you have no jaw now you never will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 685, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
no jaw no life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel and GrewWrong
implant implant implant implant

Some people on The Great Work claim they got mandible gains (mostly ramus, but that's good too) naturally as an adult. I suspect the reason people assume the jaw cannot grow anymore after 20 is because they've never actually attempted serious chewing experiments in adults. People maintain the same diet, and as the person nears age 20 or so, the bone density increases. The current diet just isn't hard enough to promote growth of such dense bones, so their jaw growth stops.
But what if we went further? And began truly training chewing, consistenly increasing the resistance. Either way, astrosky got major ramus gains between 16 and 22. Not sure if he chewed though, could just be all naturally induced.

I'm just theorizing and obviously have no studies to back it up, but I believe with enough resistance and consistency, you can improve at least the ramus in adults. Keep in mind that chewing experiments are extremely rare in teens and adults. So when the scientists claim the mandible "stops growing" at 20, perhaps it really only is "slows down the growth" or "increases in density". The muscles in the jaw is what stimulates growth, and I don't think we're pushing them hard enough and consistently emough to get any of this growth.

Here's a link to a TGW thread about it: https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/ramus-length/
Not sure if the sources they use confirm my view but proper chewing has only benefits, so why not just get serious about it and determine the changes after a year? Nothing to lose if you're clever and avoid TMJ.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, PrisonMike, Pendejo and 2 others
This is something I'm working on, I'll come back to this thread.

I have evidence that suggests its possible but the only approaches besides chewing which SomethingOff mentioned require appliances or drugs.

It's low IQ to say that your bone stops changing and remodeling at the same exact moment the amount of years you've been alive becomes 18. Your bone constantly remodels itself.

It's low IQ to say that your bone stops changing and remodeling at the same exact moment the amount of years you've been alive becomes 18. Your bone constantly remodels itself.
They can get thicker, maybe morphed a bit, but your long bones will never grow in length again

Some people on The Great Work claim they got mandible gains (mostly ramus, but that's good too) naturally as an adult. I suspect the reason people assume the jaw cannot grow anymore after 20 is because they've never actually attempted serious chewing experiments in adults. People maintain the same diet, and as the person nears age 20 or so, the bone density increases. The current diet just isn't hard enough to promote growth of such dense bones, so their jaw growth stops.
But what if we went further? And began truly training chewing, consistenly increasing the resistance. Either way, astrosky got major ramus gains between 16 and 22. Not sure if he chewed though, could just be all naturally induced.

I'm just theorizing and obviously have no studies to back it up, but I believe with enough resistance and consistency, you can improve at least the ramus in adults. Keep in mind that chewing experiments are extremely rare in teens and adults. So when the scientists claim the mandible "stops growing" at 20, perhaps it really only is "slows down the growth" or "increases in density". The muscles in the jaw is what stimulates growth, and I don't think we're pushing them hard enough and consistently emough to get any of this growth.

Here's a link to a TGW thread about it: https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/ramus-length/
Not sure if the sources they use confirm my view but proper chewing has only benefits, so why not just get serious about it and determine the changes after a year? Nothing to lose if you're clever and avoid TMJ.

Are we talking here about lengthening or widening of the ramus/mandible?

Chewing just grows your masseter muscles giving the illusion of a bigger (wider) jaw. You would have to chew from adolocsent to adult hood for the bone to actually grow similar to those chad native Americans that ate meat off bones their entire lives. For some people the growth of masseter muscles helps but for others with buccal fat deposits it looks worse.

Chewing just grows your masseter muscles giving the illusion of a bigger (wider) jaw. You would have to chew from adolocsent to adult hood for the bone to actually grow similar to those chad native Americans that ate meat off bones their entire lives. For some people the growth of masseter muscles helps but for others with buccal fat deposits it looks worse.
Cope. Mew reccomends it so I’m doing it for mandible upswing

Mew reccomends it so I’m doing it for mandible upswing
Oh vey! yes your recessed mandible will upswing within months my precious goyim! vey vey!