Latin America is a man's paradise. Not traditional but who cares?

She's white. Her dad is Anglo-American, and there are white people in Mexico and the rest of Latin America (not just Spaniards, lots of Germans and Slavs settled in northern Mexico).
facts ; if they have 100% white (read european genetics) then they are NOT latino but white
its simple, yet this forum has nazi ideas about genetics, which are not correct lmao

facts ; if they have 100% white (read european genetics) then they are NOT latino but white
its simple, yet this forum has nazi ideas about genetics, which are not correct lmao
She's still Latina in the cultural sense and that her mom comes from Latin America.

As I said, Latino isn't really a "race", since different countries have their own culture, accent/dialect and racial admixture. Some are more mestizo, some are mulatto, some are almost fully white or fully black. There are even Jews, Arabs and Asians in LatAm.

There's definitely a racial hierarchy amongst Latinos that dates back to Spanish colonial times (look up "casta"), so a white Latino person is definitely as much privileged as a white Anglo, and because they are already rich in their own countries you don't see them moving here much. It's mostly mestizos, mulattoes, blacks and indios that come migrating here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
stopped reading right here you little beta simp boy :sick: @BigPoppaPump
what you tagging me for faggot
edit: shit my bad, are you referring to my comment "op needs to inject t" on that simp nigga's thread who was talkin about wimen being superior and shit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I would 100% move there if I had light eyes. unfortunately i dont

edit: shit my bad, are you referring to my comment "op needs to inject t" on that simp nigga's thread who was talkin about wimen being superior and shit?
yes ofc , also name and posts checks out :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BigPoppaPump
She's still Latina in the cultural sense and that her mom comes from Latin America.

As I said, Latino isn't really a "race", since different countries have their own culture, accent/dialect and racial admixture. Some are more mestizo, some are mulatto, some are almost fully white or fully black. There are even Jews, Arabs and Asians in LatAm.

There's definitely a racial hierarchy amongst Latinos that dates back to Spanish colonial times (look up "casta"), so a white Latino person is definitely as much privileged as a white Anglo, and because they are already rich in their own countries you don't see them moving here much. It's mostly mestizos, mulattoes, blacks and indios that come migrating here.
still they shouldnt be considered latino, at least in the western countries

still they shouldnt be considered latino, at least in the western countries
Because you still think all Latinos are mestizos, when it's not true.

Cope. Only whites and white passing men are slayers among the poor. Brown Latinos need to be Chadriguez or thugmaxxed to ascend.

Also, remember. Latino is not a race. So brown people is what you see in America.

Middle class foids are white or castiza, so, they are like American girls. My state has the same birth rates as Italy or Germany.

Also, cope. Most cheaters are boomers and more attractive and have more money than their partners. Younger ones are thugmaxxed Chadriguez.

Keep coping thinking LatAm is like Acadia or Sin City but in Spanish.