Latino 20M Rate

rc201

rc201

Iron
Rate what’s my potential PSL? I might be around 18% body fat right now.

Attachments

• IMG_5239.jpeg
    IMG_5239.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5241.jpeg
    IMG_5241.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5242.jpeg
    IMG_5242.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
R u bloated rn?

Mtn, debloat and well see from there

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and HitAndRun
Idk about chadlite
I’ll be extremely satisfied with high htn or just htn anyways, it’s very rare to see a HTN+ in my town since it’s filled with bad phenos. I’m going to try to lean down and cut down sodium + 🍌

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and arab_chink
MTN fix the diet and you can improve

• +1
Reactions: rc201
Chad in Latam
De dónde sos hermano

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Subhuman over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and rc201
great brow ridge but lose fat, grow out hair and grow beard you’ll be mid to high htn

Good hair eyes brow ridge

The problem seems to be below them

Philtrum is too long, no zygos, puffy cheeks

Mirin monkey tier brow ridge :feelswah:

• +1
low ltn w low-mid mtn potential ur gonians are brutal bhai :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rc201 and dnrwarrior11
chadlite when lean

• +1
mtn, i'm gonna be real with you and say i don't see much room for imporvement tbh. your harmony is lacking. get lean and grow out your hair

just ryangarciamaxx

You look like the average dark triad chadriguez slayer

Rate what’s my potential PSL? I might be around 18% body fat right now.
Hm... sus maxilla, post a photo of your teeth to see how they line up to rule out class 3

Brutal front profile
Your bones failed you
I don't really know what surgery to recommend man, your face is too wide

I had braces and been mewing for a long time so it should be okay
Mewing is cope, braces might've disguised a malocclusion but I should be able to see it regardless, show the teeth or it's over for you

Mewing is cope, braces might've disguised a malocclusion but I should be able to see it regardless, show the teeth or it's over for you
got recommended you by a few people care to help me decide between rhino + genio or trimax. Believe im brachycephalic but my frontal bone is recessed so worry bimax will dogmax me, was thinking of a supra implant alongside inframalar but apparently my frontal bone isnt ideal for supras either

Case solved: We chatted, I saw his teeth and he had an orthodontically compensated class 3 malocclusion with what appears to be a recessed maxilla = his chances of debloating when leaning down are very slim.

It's over.

His best surgerymaxing options are: Bimax and perhaps he'd be a candidate for a paranasal u shaped osteotomy to disguise the class 3 malocclusion.

Tagging users who interacted with the case so they know the solution:
@arab_chink @Achilles @HitAndRun @wackedchives @try2beme @CarsonDaaChad @Asreixcumniggerball @exo @PrinceofDarkness @Deprived @LastTemp2 @Klasik01 @HardmaxxOrDeath @Oatriced

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and wackedchives
Case solved: We chatted, I saw his teeth and he had an orthodontically compensated class 3 malocclusion with what appears to be a recessed maxilla = his chances of debloating when leaning down are very slim.

It's over.

His best surgerymaxing options are: Bimax and perhaps he'd be a candidate for a paranasal u shaped osteotomy to disguise the class 3 malocclusion.

@arab_chink @Achilles @HitAndRun @wackedchives @try2beme @CarsonDaaChad @Asreixcumniggerball @exo @PrinceofDarkness @Deprived @LastTemp2 @Klasik01 @HardmaxxOrDeath @Oatriced
He can get a parnasal implant, definitely not a bimax, plus he looks like he has a lot bucceal fat

He can get a parnasal implant, definitely not a bimax, plus he looks like he has a lot bucceal fat
Bimax would sculpt his face way more, but as I said, he might be a good candidate for a paranasal osteotomy, which is the osteotomy version of paranasal implants (so it's the same thing), since his ortho fixed his occlusion.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink

It's over.

I don’t know if this is cope or not but I did these measurements a while back and these supposedly measure if you’re recessed and it appears to be fine in these measurements.

Attachments

• IMG_5359.png
    IMG_5359.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
I don’t know if this is cope or not but I did these measurements a while back and these supposedly measure if you’re recessed and it appears to be fine in these measurements.
100% cope imo