Latisse another worrying study

CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Bronze
i'm obsessed with growing longer lashes in a safe manner and was thinking of finaly using latisse as OM and other method ddidn't work well for me but i found another study showing it could potentially darken iris even in those with pure blue eyes hence with no melanin at all

so imagine the effect in those overtime with green or hazel eyes

in that study the girl was applying on the upper eyelid margin so not directly in the eyes like the glaucoma studies showing eyelid hyperpigmentation ( even tho she said she was applying too much product but still it's worrying )

i guess there are no real options for eyelashes and that pg analogues are doomed .

are there any long term latisse or pgf2a user with green or hazel eyes with no eye colour change on this forum? ( that are no larping ) thanks guys

study pdf: https://cdn.mdedge.com/files/s3fs-public/CT104002007_e.PDF
CT104002007 e FigA B

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Just do oral min

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
Use yeux clairs to rape melanin forever and then enjoy your lattise... what about that?

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Just do oral min
i did oral min 5mg for 8months but it ruins your heart and i does grow longer lashes but it doesnt darken them or thicken them the way latisse do you need to combine both to get perfect mogger lashes in term of lenght and thickness and colour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Use yeux clairs to rape melanin forever and then enjoy your lattise... what about that?
i actually thought about that but i'm not sure yeux clairs remove all pigments tbh most their results look mid and that girl had pure blue eyes but still end up with some pigmentation cause of the bimatoprost .

i 'm afraid my eyes would just get darker and darker overtime due to that shit and ruins my yeux clairs results

i did oral min 5mg for 8months but it ruins your heart and i does grow longer lashes but it doesnt darken them or thicken them the way latisse do you need to combine both to get perfect mogger lashes in term of lenght and thickness and colour
It isn't detrimental to the heart at a low dose as far as I know. Where did you get that information?

• +1
It isn't detrimental to the heart at a low dose as far as I know. Where did you get that information?
no offense but did you try it? the issue with this website is that no one here actually try what they preach

i did try it twice at first at 0.625 mg and then at 2.5 to 5mg and let me tell you it's not a suitable option i was feeling a constant pressure and chest tightness it took me two month off to recover and i am perfectly fine now .

i am sure some guys tolerate it fine tho but it's like RU for some it is not an option ( and i can litteraly emptya topical minox bottle a day without feeling chest pain )

• +1
no offense but did you try it? the issue with this website is that no one here actually try what they preach

i did try it twice at first at 0.625 mg and then at 2.5 to 5mg and let me tell you it's not a suitable option i was feeling a constant pressure and chest tightness it took me two month off to recover and i am perfectly fine now .

i am sure some guys tolerate it fine tho but it's like RU for some it is not an option ( and i can litteraly emptya topical minox bottle a day without feeling chest pain )
I've been on 4mg approx for over 6 months.

• +1
i actually thought about that but i'm not sure yeux clairs remove all pigments tbh most their results look mid and that girl had pure blue eyes but still end up with some pigmentation cause of the bimatoprost .

i 'm afraid my eyes would just get darker and darker overtime due to that shit and ruins my yeux clairs results

Do what I plan to do then, (i am also hazelcel)

Get complete heterochromia on your darkest eye instead, end result would mog hazel eyes + long eyelashes and would be unironically safer than doing oral minoxidil

I've been on 4mg approx for over 6 months.
you will be fine then i was unlucky i guess as indeed in all those spanish studies dude were mostly fine

• +1
you will be fine then i was unlucky i guess as indeed in all those spanish studies dude were mostly fine
Unfortunate that it didn't work out for you. Never heard of those sides before tho.

But ofc no minox is the best for your health.

• +1
Do what I plan to do then, (i am also hazelcel)

Get complete heterochromia on your darkest eye instead, end result would mog hazel eyes + long eyelashes and would be unironically safer than doing oral minoxidil
i'm not sure to understand do you mean you would do yeux clairs on one eye only and use latisse on the other eye?

Unfortunate that it didn't work out for you. Never heard of those sides before tho.

But ofc no minox is the best for your health.
yeah it sucks tbh as oral mogs and the convenience is great

• +1
i'm not sure to understand do you mean you would do yeux clairs on one eye only and use latisse on the other eye?
No, because we are hazelcels, we can't do lattisse and oral minoxidil literally kills you, the alternative eyemaxx strategy is of course to do yeux clairs on one eye, that's all I am saying

• +1
Growing eyelashes is a pain, every single way has negatives that can't be ignored. I've tried most oils (which are all cope) and now I'm using oral minoxidil.

I have some slight pain in my chest and palpitations, but according to many users it will go away. I hope it does as it's probably the most effective way to grow the eyelashes.

• +1
No, because we are hazelcels, we can't do lattisse and oral minoxidil literally kills you, the alternative eyemaxx strategy is of course to do yeux clairs on one eye, that's all I am saying
i need longer lashes for my subhuman midface tho . but at least as hazelcel we got a good basis for YC

Growing eyelashes is a pain, every single way has negatives that can't be ignored. I've tried most oils (which are all cope) and now I'm using oral minoxidil.

I have some slight pain in my chest and palpitations, but according to many users it will go away. I hope it does as it's probably the most effective way to grow the eyelashes.
exactly everything that works has huge drawbacks . you know i lost all my lashes gains after being off oral min btw

• So Sad
Reactions: N1666
exactly everything that works has huge drawbacks . you know i lost all my lashes gains after being off oral min btw
Brutal, experiencing all of those sides were for nothing then. My plan is to use castor oil to maintain the lash gains. As far as I know castor oil isn't effective in actually growing them, but works for keeping them healthy so they might not fall off.

How many months were you using oral min for?

that's funny it reminds me of my plans to get those lashes and maintain . i thought i would be able to maintain by using topical on the brows or getting some topical systemic by overapplying on the hairline.

you won't maintain your gains with castor oil that's a certitude

my biggest dose was 5 mg for 8 month lost my gains in 20days

• +1
Reactions: N1666
that's funny it reminds me of my plans to get those lashes and maintain . i thought i would be able to maintain by using topical on the brows or getting some topical systemic by overapplying on the hairline.

my biggest dose was 5 mg for 8 month lost my gains in 20days
Have you tried any lash serums?

• +1
Have you tried any lash serums?
every single one of them without prostaglandine i even compounded some with a pharmacist i know but no one come close to prostaglandines unfortunnately

for mogger lashes we need oral min ( or a massive dose of topical going systemic )+ a pg analogue nothing beats that

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
every single one of them without prostaglandine i even compounded some with a pharmacist i know but no one come close to prostaglandines unfortunnately

for mogger lashes we need oral min ( or a massive dose of topical going systemic )+ a pg analogue nothing beats that
I've had success with "the ordinary lash serum" but idk if it has prostaglandins tbh, i fucking hope not anyway ive been using it for like a year. I watched that tiktok with the girl who got hollow eyes from prostaglandins and did a quick search but couldn't find anything at the time, will research the ingredients more.

Castor oil also gives you frog eye area because it irritates the tissue surrounding the eye

• +1
I've had success with "the ordinary lash serum" but idk if it has prostaglandins tbh, i fucking hope not anyway ive been using it for like a year. I watched that tiktok with the girl who got hollow eyes from prostaglandins and did a quick search but couldn't find anything at the time, will research the ingredients more.
no worries it's safe just i hate lashes serum the phenoxyethanol irritate and gives dry eyes but otherwise its 100% safe

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
no worries it's safe just i hate lashes serum the phenoxyethanol irritate and gives dry eyes but otherwise its 100% safe
Yeah, it def irritates the eye but ive been just dabbing the very corner of my lower eyelid and it's less irritating than applying to the whole lower eyelid but just applying in the corner has also been thickening the whole lower eyelid so idk maybe its worth a try.

• +1
i'm obsessed with growing longer lashes in a safe manner and was thinking of finaly using latisse as OM and other method ddidn't work well for me but i found another study showing it could potentially darken iris even in those with pure blue eyes hence with no melanin at all

so imagine the effect in those overtime with green or hazel eyes

in that study the girl was applying on the upper eyelid margin so not directly in the eyes like the glaucoma studies showing eyelid hyperpigmentation ( even tho she said she was applying too much product but still it's worrying )

i guess there are no real options for eyelashes and that pg analogues are doomed .

are there any long term latisse or pgf2a user with green or hazel eyes with no eye colour change on this forum? ( that are no larping ) thanks guys

study pdf: https://cdn.mdedge.com/files/s3fs-public/CT104002007_e.PDFView attachment 2791311
Thoughts on oral castor oil for lashes?

Also how much people do you think get fat loss from latisse? Any way to prevent it?

Plenty of people noted that their iris darkened on latisse but maybe if u apply it very precisely it won't happen. Maybe you should wear contacts during applying latisse and after for a few hours so it doesn't drip into ur eye

• +1
Thoughts on oral castor oil for lashes?

Also how much people do you think get fat loss from latisse? Any way to prevent it?

Plenty of people noted that their iris darkened on latisse but maybe if u apply it very precisely it won't happen. Maybe you should wear contacts during applying latisse and after for a few hours so it doesn't drip into ur eye
oral castor oil will give you a minor boost but nothing significant. the thing is that latisse is a lifetime commitment so if you use it for 20 years you will probably messed up a few times enough to get darkenning and thanks for the idea tho