[LDAR] Casual black pill thread on ask reddit

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
Women of reddit, what do you think would be the worst part of being a man?

[–]
cheapmanbcf 152 points 11 hours ago
Losing hair on head, gaining hair on back. Splain that mystery.

[–]Bellekaleeze 1576 points 16 hours ago
Height. If you’re a short woman you get called ‘cute’ and if you’re tall a ‘model’. So win win. I’ve seen so many cases where there would be a smart/handsome looking guy that would be below 5’11 (180cm) get rejected for an average looking stupid guy that’s 6ft+.

[–]FinallySavedEnough 1463 points 13 hours ago
Compulsory military service. Cousin had to do 2.5 years of it just because he was born male. He now has chronic knee pain because of it.

[–]erniebernie123 1259 points 17 hours ago
The pressure of being perfect. You have to look good, smell good, be good, be great at your job, be the rock, be the glue that holds shit together. & you aren’t even able to have a break down and cry when it gets too much.

[–]Axialchateau 416 points 12 hours ago
The pressure to be successful, and having your worth determined by how much money you make. As a woman, I could essentially get pregnant and retire now in my 20s and have my husband support me, and people would probably see that as a neutral thing. I could have never had an education/ career and that probably wouldn't affect my dating or marriage prospects, as long as I'm attractive enough. Try being even an attractive man, with no education or career prospects trying to marry a women who will work for him. Most women will not take you seriously, and society will see you as unmotivated leech. If a man doesn't make something of themselves professionally, then they are just seen as losers by society.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, Pendejo, BigBoy and 4 others

Crying gif 4

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, sinister66, BigBoy and 5 others
Women of reddit, what do you think would be the worst part of being a man?

[–]cheapmanbcf 152 points 11 hours ago
Losing hair on head, gaining hair on back. Splain that mystery.

Height. If you’re a short woman you get called ‘cute’ and if you’re tall a ‘model’. So win win. I’ve seen so many cases where there would be a smart/handsome looking guy that would be below 5’11 (180cm) get rejected for an average looking stupid guy that’s 6ft+.

[–]FinallySavedEnough 1463 points 13 hours ago
Compulsory military service. Cousin had to do 2.5 years of it just because he was born male. He now has chronic knee pain because of it.

[–]erniebernie123 1259 points 17 hours ago
The pressure of being perfect. You have to look good, smell good, be good, be great at your job, be the rock, be the glue that holds shit together. & you aren’t even able to have a break down and cry when it gets too much.

[–]Axialchateau 416 points 12 hours ago
The pressure to be successful, and having your worth determined by how much money you make. As a woman, I could essentially get pregnant and retire now in my 20s and have my husband support me, and people would probably see that as a neutral thing. I could have never had an education/ career and that probably wouldn't affect my dating or marriage prospects, as long as I'm attractive enough. Try being even an attractive man, with no education or career prospects trying to marry a women who will work for him. Most women will not take you seriously, and society will see you as unmotivated leech. If a man doesn't make something of themselves professionally, then they are just seen as losers by society.
lifefuel

Face > Height as always.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and Ritalincel
its wicked that they acknowledge mans suffering yet choose to turn the other cheek, because what a pity right? women know 100% what theyre doing, theyre not stupid, and that makes them the most evil of all.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Festrunk, toolateforme and 6 others
you're a faggot for browsing

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
Guy wrote that

Face > Height as always.
at this point it's like 3 autists on here and all of the sub 5'7 manlets on r/braincels saying otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
at this point it's like 3 autists on here and all of the sub 5'7 manlets on r/braincels saying otherwise.
I want to go ER so I can get anally raped by Tyrone's BBC in prison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205