Leading US health experts predicted coronavirus could kill 65 million incels in a year

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
Leading US health experts predicted coronavirus could kill 65 million incels in a year - in chilling warning three months BEFORE the outbreak in China

giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol and Justttt
I think I have it atm

• Woah
Reactions: dat feel
I'm not afraid of dying.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Fukcing chinks man. Nothing ever good comes out of china.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, turkproducer, Virgincel and 4 others
Chad wont be sick with their superior immune system

Hopefully it’ll kill off chads and chadlites

Hopefully those 65 million will all be Chinese.

Fucking subhuman Gook faggots eat everything.

38 people have recovered whilst 42 have died. This gives it a mortality rate of 52.5%. This could be bad and the chink government is probably hiding the actual amount of people infected.

Nothing will happen

• +1
Reactions: Apollonian
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Honestly one day I'm gonna biologymaxx and create a virus that will eliminate all the incels from the face of the earth so all humanity will be gl

Honestly one day I'm gonna biologymaxx and create a virus that will eliminate all the incels from the face of the earth so all humanity will be gl
Off point, but I remember some kid make a nuclear reactor in his backyard or something. The whole city had extremely elevated levels of radiation. Really reminds you of how much power a genius has.

Lmao. It's just like the movie "Contagion" about a virus from China that kills a whole bunch of people.

In the film, a bat was host to a mutated virus that infected a pig, which was later eaten. But I guess now in real life we just skipped the middle man and went straight to eating the damn bat and mice that carry these mutated diseases. JFL. I hope this turns out to be the next plaque and we Darwin Award ourselves.

that movie underestimated chinese people