leah halton boyfriend

So if that’s it why do chads ltr down

A lot of really attractive people in general I've noticed seem to be more humble than the average person
when it comes to Relationship dynamics.It's almost as if they're already contented with their Genetics and
don't feel the need to further prove anything or ameliorate their Genes the way average people for example
fight and fuss over the idea of being with a Chad or Stacy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
A lot of really attractive people in general I've noticed seem to be more humble than the average person
when it comes to Relationship dynamics.It's almost as if they're already contented with their Genetics and
don't feel the need to further prove anything or ameliorate their Genes the way average people for example
fight and fuss over the idea of mating with a Chad or Stacy.
And also I wonder why giga masc and surprisingly surprisingly prettyboys slay MUCH more than maesthetics and even robust prettyboys.

they might be misogynists but they dont really show it to the women (at first)

you have to be manipulative
this is complete cope

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
He looks decent. Narcies here probably look hideous irl yet think they're some "Chad without a girlfriend".

He's not ugly. He's actually good looking. This just proves that you guys don't know how to rate men.
They're just in denial because they want to hope that being "NT" will give them a chance. "looks don't matter, just be NT bro" yet they never try it interestingly even though it's so easy.

They're just in denial because they want to hope that being "NT" will give them a chance. "looks don't matter, just be NT bro" yet they never try it interestingly even though it's so easy.
mirin your logic

instead of admitting that NT matters you say guy in OP is actually a mogger, when in reality you would rate him LTN if he posted here

retarded

does the guy in OP mog you?
unfortunately yes :feelswhy:

rarely do I see a man that I mog.
I thought I mogged zuckerberg, but after seeing his beard transformation I realize he mogs me hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Allornothing, murdah and 1 other person
mirin your logic

instead of admitting that NT matters you say guy in OP is actually a mogger, when in reality you would rate him LTN if he posted here

retarded
Just assume a bunch of shit to give your subhuman ass hope. Mirin'.

I would rate him mtn here. Average user is well below that. Check out the ratings section if you don't believe me. Also, don't use my posts to cope with some "just be nt" bullshit. I'm not interested.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
she isnt stacy at all just makeup

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
she looks like a discounted version of Madison Beer

• +1
Reactions: mazzi