Lean and maintaining muscle mass or Bulk and get muscle but fat

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
For hoe's is getting leaner and maintaing muscle through gymmaxxing more looksmax then bulk and be big ?

Im tryna attract this type of girl
3E8452F6 9CFE 4EDF 8677 6768260AEF12

also whats the looksmatch body for this girl ? david laid body ?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Tonymontana
Gain muscle and stay lean aka clean bulk.
u need to be in a caloric surplus as a natty tho its nearly impossible to do that

foids dont care about physique just be over 6'2 bro

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, 5.5psl and Deleted member 18879
foids dont care about physique just be over 6'2 bro
this sounds like cope tbh....

girls somewhat appreciate a good physique that is lean and has some muscle mass built from training as natural....

or maybe just be 6'6 theory ?

u need to be in a caloric surplus as a natty tho its nearly impossible to do that

Its not. People are just impatient and rush the weight gain, and don’t care enough to track their calories and bodyweight daily to ensure they’re only in a slight surplus or maintenance.

It’s as simple as eating in a slight surplus (+250 cals over maintenance) and riding that out until that becomes your new maintenance, recomp at that bodyweight until strength plateaus, then rinse and repeat until you’re at a higher bodyweight/muscularity but while also staying lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, king_bandon and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Its not. People are just impatient and rush the weight gain, and don’t care enough to track their calories and bodyweight daily to ensure they’re only in a slight surplus or maintenance.

It’s as simple as eating in a slight surplus (+250 cals over maintenance) and riding that out until that becomes your new maintenance, recomp at that bodyweight until strength plateaus, then rinse and repeat until you’re at a higher bodyweight/muscularity but while also staying lean.
or just be 6'6 theory to slay that women i want ???

or physique is also equally seen by girls as we see girls with good bodies ?

or just be 6'6 theory to slay that women i want ???

or physique is also equally seen by girls as we see girls with good bodies ?

You honestly don’t need much muscle at all to be attractive to women. Just being lean with some muscle is enough.

But some of us gymcels are addicted to progression, and just maintaining your body/lifts is boring af. So for me, I compromise by still staying very lean yearround for facial aesthetics, but also gaining bodyweight very slowly and eating in a small surplus so I continue to improve my physique/strength.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, Yerico7, king_bandon and 1 other person
You honestly don’t need much muscle at all to be attractive to women. Just being lean with some muscle is enough.

But some of us gymcels are addicted to progression, and just maintaining your body/lifts is boring af. So for me, I compromise by still staying very lean yearround for facial aesthetics, but also gaining bodyweight very slowly and eating in a small surplus so I continue to improve my physique/strength.
Does a 6”3 non- gymmaxxed dude still slay the girl easily i showed tho ?

Also have u gotten slays/ hookups from gymmaxxing ? Or is it cope for attaining female pussy and is more of a personal goal for health in all dimensions .

Me too at 6'3 I get shit if I was 6'4 I would be a slayer :(
Cant tell if u guys are just joking or not…

at 6”3 im pretty sure u would be slaying the girl i want (in my thread) alr

You can get muscle while staying lean you idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and exo
my sexy ahh sig spreads like covid

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl