Leanmaxxing intensity and how much should I expect?

asterosprite

asterosprite

Iron
I need to leanmaxx really hard, kinda have a pregnant skinny fat belly with very high estrogen levels. 167cms on 64kgs

This is what the calculator says
Screenshot 20240109 105628

Also as I had mentioned in one of my threads, I'm hurrying because I got some events to attend in a month, so how hard should I go on it and how much should I expect? (Side, I have exams going on and need to be healthy enough to perform well)

fast every other day and on your eating days make sure its 1-2 meals high protein diet at deficit, walk 10 steps to burn extra 300-400 calories. Make sure you also take electrolytes so u dont feel tired with headaches.

Ignore what the others tell you

Go one meal per day, preferably at night and calculate the calories you need to lose weight
Don't eat greens, go on sweets, milk and proteins
Pizza is also ideal
Make sure to drink a lot of water and to pee and shit as often as possible

You have to move btw
Have at least a 1 hour walk or some degree of cardio every day. No skipping unless there's a literal storm outside

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Mr. President and brb7
Use the search bar for leanmaxx guides.Avoid starvemaxxing at all costs cause you'd be guaranteed to binge afterwards.

Ignore what the others tell you

Go one meal per day, preferably at night and calculate the calories you need to lose weight
Don't eat greens, go on sweets, milk and proteins
Pizza is also ideal
Make sure to drink a lot of water and to pee and shit as often as possible

You have to move btw
Have at least a 1 hour walk or some degree of cardio every day. No skipping unless there's a literal storm outside
Confused, how is pizza and sweet ideal? Also I read here that milk is estrogenic and what I'm trying to do really is reduce estrogen levels along with a lean face

167 jfl over