Leanmaxxing is SHIT after 20's. Facial fat is underrated

PompastyMogs

PompastyMogs

Iron
So year back I have noticed that my fat pads got fucked after I turned 23 after I leanmaxxed and they never got back to the same state they were before, I stil have fat, but its distrubution is only in the spots that are shitty. My temples, eye sockets, nasolabials, cheeks got hollowed to oblivion and the only thing that saves my youth now is my skin and hair both of which I have to do ton shit of collagenmaxxing routines, proper dieting, supplementing and healthy living for and even that becomes harder each year.

The problem is that those areas that got hollow dont have fat cells anymore so gaining weight doesnt do shit and so I started looking at people that are older to see the similarities and I found out that our bodies fuck us over on purpose after 20's by cucking all the crucial fat pads that make us look young and fresh to get us out of the competition for younger mates, basically our bodies make sure that we look older and worse so that younger females find us less and less attractive, since biologically the older we are, the worse and more corrupted our DNA becomes that we will pass on.

Here is what happens, our bodies melt for good fat pads around eyes, temples, nasolabials, cheeks (which can be good, but not to the extent where its 0 fat cells left), around cheekbones.
Now let me show examples of this crime that our bodies commit to us:

1 2
1148978 v9 ba De87fad135636643339e1e6f14415a93
084755b9b6957c93ac3b58c3d9c4ecea Alexander ludwig 1653878489
523d75bc8db2fb9d1eaae949e4a9eede Hq720
Cc11be60 0403 11eb b5da cf47da022f0b BKFC48 WeighIns 50

Now go fuck yourselves with leanmaxxing bullshit, that shit only works when you younger than 21. Fat Grafts are the only way to restore the youthul plumpy face that all prime chick adore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and sayi
Just get fat graft dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, LooksThinker and 5.5psl
So i should be proud of my chubby cheeks?

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, yellowrice and sayi
getting older ascended my face hard tbh

I look way more defined and chiseled

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, niggersodomizer69, BoredPrince and 8 others
getting older ascended my face hard tbh

I look way more defined and chiseled
wait till your crucial fat pads get melted even more, then talk. U probs had excess fat that got shrunk, but its still there. Still need to see the proof or its just ur subjective BS

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
at what age typically face fat shrinks?
every year after 20, but everyone is different. But as I shown on examples above, most of the time people turn out looking like old shits looking all drained and tired, so thats not something you would want.

every year after 20, but everyone is different. But as I shown on examples above, most of the time people turn out looking like old shits looking all drained and tired, so thats not something you would want.
Im 23 but have chubby cheeks cause im around 22% body fat should i be proud of them?

Hollow cheeks are cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21345 and PompastyMogs
Im 23 but have chubby cheeks cause im around 22% body fat should i be proud of them?
22% is high, so drop down to see, however u might end up like me never seeing those cheeks again. The thing is, the way fat melts is different for each, but no denial it will look way worse and enevenly distributed closer u get to 30's.

Starting to hamstermaxx right now

Starting to hamstermaxx right now
Keep coping with looking like a drained zombie, no prime girl below 22 would ever prefer that shit to plumpy prettyboy. All u need is jawline, and slight angularity, all that hollowness is A COPE and makes u look wasted and old

lifefuel for chubby cheek maxxed abused shitskins scaling into the late game 😍😍😍

Keep coping with looking like a drained zombie, no prime girl below 22 would ever prefer that shit to plumpy prettyboy. All u need is jawline, and slight angularity, all that hollowness is A COPE and makes u look wasted and old

You're absolutely right, goin the hamtaro route right now. Hamster>all

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
Collagen and elastin loss causes shit ageing, not fat pad loss.

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
All examples are white

Over for JBW dick riding niggas

Leanmaxxed oldfag is still better than bloated cuck

Youll look shittier on pics anyways as you age specially nowadays with the rampant ageism and fetishization of JB years

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
I always assume when most people mean leanmaxx they're talking about fat people who have yet to get under 15%

In alot of those examples the issue is skin quality and wrinkles that would be there even if they were fat. Elordi looks better in the after. But yeah, trying to go auschwitz probably isn't going to ascend you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, yellowrice, the next o'pry and 3 others
So year back I have noticed that my fat pads got fucked after I turned 23 after I leanmaxxed and they never got back to the same state they were before, I stil have fat, but its distrubution is only in the spots that are shitty. My temples, eye sockets, nasolabials, cheeks got hollowed to oblivion and the only thing that saves my youth now is my skin and hair both of which I have to do ton shit of collagenmaxxing routines, proper dieting, supplementing and healthy living for and even that becomes harder each year.

The problem is that those areas that got hollow dont have fat cells anymore so gaining weight doesnt do shit and so I started looking at people that are older to see the similarities and I found out that our bodies fuck us over on purpose after 20's by cucking all the crucial fat pads that make us look young and fresh to get us out of the competition for younger mates, basically our bodies make sure that we look older and worse so that younger females find us less and less attractive, since biologically the older we are, the worse and more corrupted our DNA becomes that we will pass on.

Here is what happens, our bodies melt for good fat pads around eyes, temples, nasolabials, cheeks (which can be good, but not to the extent where its 0 fat cells left), around cheekbones.

View attachment 2624947View attachment 2624945
View attachment 2624949View attachment 2624952
View attachment 2624954View attachment 2624955
View attachment 2624959View attachment 2624960
View attachment 2624977View attachment 2624974

Now go fuck yourselves with leanmaxxing bullshit, that shit only works when you younger than 21. Fat Grafts are the only way to restore the youthul plumpy face that all prime chick adore.
After is better keep coping

a couple of things

1) this forum conflates bone projection with facial leanesss (there are threads debunking why buccal fat removal is cope for angularity). If you are 15% BF (think abs in really good lighting, otherwise just ‘athletic’) and still lack visible bone projection, then you don’t have proper forward growth and high cheekbones with proper mass

2) maesthetic will always be ideal because that look casts the widest net in terms of appeal, think 21-30 y/o women.

3) even if you were 30 and actually passed for a college student, guess what? It doesn’t mean shit. You’ll be for sure look aesthetic and your looks will last longer, but it doesn’t mean you can act on it. This forums idea of slaying 18-2q y/o as long as possible is probably the biggest cope and pretty gross. You will not have the medium nor the social circle to make it happen. 18-21 year olds are out partying on college campuses and frat/sorority parties. Even if you managed to work into a social circle like thay in your late 20s, you will get out’d and it’s a majorrrrrr majoooorrr fucking Failo and embarrassing lmao.

Closing this out, 21-30 is a good age to focus on MAINTAINING youthfulness (as you’re doing OP) and focusing on slaying at bars/clubs, where the demographic there aren’t into prebuscent 18 year olds.

To give you context. I was a full blown pretty boy with insane collagen, super long curly hair, a super smooth face that always looked extremely shaved etc about a year ago. after college I noticed at the bars that I’d get way less IOIs or approaches, just the occasional “you’re so cute” and some foids thought I was an 18 y/o with a fake; but no solid sexual interest. I did age quite a bit this year (undereyes and cheek fat are more hollow, browridge is more defined, have a facial hair shadow) but more so in a few where I look mature and my hair is shorter, even a friend commented my haircut added 4 years to my age — I get more meaningful IOIs and actual sexual interest from women. I’m 24 and look like a ‘young man’ as opposed to a ‘cute guy.”

Take it as you will, but masculinity and dimorphism is important IRL; guys also respect you way more. If your potential slay sees guys poking at you nonstop it’s an instant ick (shit happened to me when I was fully tiktok prettyboy). The classic mid 20s look will always be universally attractive because of the blend of youthfulness and dimorphism.

No women will be wet for someone who looks like their kid brother.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and BoredPrince

B

I always assume when most people mean leanmaxx they're talking about fat people who have yet to get under 15%

In alot of those examples the issue is skin quality and wrinkles that would be there even if they were fat. Elordi looks better in the after. But yeah, trying to go auschwitz probably isn't going to ascend you

View attachment 2625567
Elordi does not look better in the after WTF. He looks like a wasted uncle that been on drugs for a year, such a shame, used to look like a typical college chad.
View attachment tdy_pop_8a_jacob_elordi_231024_3-ftbpzs.webp

Last edited:
Take it as you will, but masculinity and dimorphism is important IRL; guys also respect you way more. If your potential slay sees guys poking at you nonstop it’s an instant ick (shit happened to me when I was fully tiktok prettyboy). The classic mid 20s look will always be universally attractive because of the blend of youthfulness and dimorphism.

But her JB sister will
James Franco Flirt GIF

• +1
Reactions: PompastyMogs
a couple of things

1) this forum conflates bone projection with facial leanesss (there are threads debunking why buccal fat removal is cope for angularity). If you are 15% BF (think abs in really good lighting, otherwise just ‘athletic’) and still lack visible bone projection, then you don’t have proper forward growth and high cheekbones with proper mass

2) maesthetic will always be ideal because that look casts the widest net in terms of appeal, think 21-30 y/o women.

3) even if you were 30 and actually passed for a college student, guess what? It doesn’t mean shit. You’ll be for sure look aesthetic and your looks will last longer, but it doesn’t mean you can act on it. This forums idea of slaying 18-2q y/o as long as possible is probably the biggest cope and pretty gross. You will not have the medium nor the social circle to make it happen. 18-21 year olds are out partying on college campuses and frat/sorority parties. Even if you managed to work into a social circle like thay in your late 20s, you will get out’d and it’s a majorrrrrr majoooorrr fucking Failo and embarrassing lmao.

Closing this out, 21-30 is a good age to focus on MAINTAINING youthfulness (as you’re doing OP) and focusing on slaying at bars/clubs, where the demographic there aren’t into prebuscent 18 year olds.

To give you context. I was a full blown pretty boy with insane collagen, super long curly hair, a super smooth face that always looked extremely shaved etc about a year ago. after college I noticed at the bars that I’d get way less IOIs or approaches, just the occasional “you’re so cute” and some foids thought I was an 18 y/o with a fake; but no solid sexual interest. I did age quite a bit this year (undereyes and cheek fat are more hollow, browridge is more defined, have a facial hair shadow) but more so in a few where I look mature and my hair is shorter, even a friend commented my haircut added 4 years to my age — I get more meaningful IOIs and actual sexual interest from women. I’m 24 and look like a ‘young man’ as opposed to a ‘cute guy.”

Yo dude, if you actually look over 24 you aint maintaining youthulness, u already lost it by that point. I glad u foud some interest from older chicks, but I been hit on 17-20 year olds all the time due to my collagenmaxxing and styling, they always say I look 19-18, but lacking my fat pads to ensure that I dont downgrade further with each year.

I am convinced 90% of this forum so autistic that for them BONES and HOLLOWSNESS is all u need, while completely disregarding other aspects that are so much more important.
Like the easiest way to prove my point for fat pads and collagen is that there are 1000 times more ugly adults in their 20's than ugly 14-20 year olds, guess why...

Yo dude, if you actually look over 24 you aint maintaining youthulness, u already lost it by that point. I glad u foud some interest from older chicks, but I been hit on 17-20 year olds all the time due to my collagenmaxxing and styling, they always say I look 19-18, but lacking my fat pads to ensure that I dont downgrade further with each year.
How old are you? Also getting “hit on by 17-20” year olds isn’t the same as actually slaying lmao.

I live in a one of the best party beach towns in the US and all the slayers look maesthetic.

Your chance of slaying JBs after 22 is second to none because you will not have a social circle to be around them just jfl, one will be at his office job while the other is rushing for a sorority. This forum is delusionmaxxed

How old are you? Also getting “hit on by 17-20” year olds isn’t the same as actually slaying lmao.

I live in a one of the best party beach towns in the US and all the slayers look maesthetic.

Your chance of slaying JBs after 22 is second to none because you will not have a social circle to be around them just jfl, one will be at his office job while the other is rushing for a sorority. This forum is delusionmaxxed
25, and yeah I am slaying. I live in Russia, so there are no campuses over here, so the social circle thing is not a problem at all. And I used to study in US, if I went back there to get my Masters, I still be slaying on campus the Freshman chicks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi and fl0w

all look better except last two