leanmaxxing made me asexual

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
I am cruising below 10 percent bf, I have popping veins even when resting, good cheekbones and sharp jaw however I have 0 energy, girls hit on me like crazy and I get crazy IOIs but I have 0 libido and cannot maintain erections

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Lokki, TechnoBoss and 8 others
brutal if your sig is your itis

brutal if your sig is your itis
nah I just found the caption funny because its true

zesty he him niggas out there

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
How did you do it? Im at 12% i think im gonna start passing out if i keep going without wating

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 18522 and lowiqNormie
If you don’t have strong zygos lean maxxing isnt even worth it

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
you need to abuse stims to function as a regular person under 11%

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
No estrogen feels mundane :hnghn:

I thought leanmaxing would give guys dirty minds from increased test I suppose?

I thought leanmaxing would give guys dirty minds from increased test I suppose?
low caloric intake nukes test

even though I hit enough protein to maintain muscle your body says fuck you when your diet is like a 13 yo white girl with Eating Disorder

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

even though I hit enough protein to maintain muscle your body says fuck you when your diet is like a 13 yo white girl with Eating Disorder
u on tirzepatide nigga?

u on tirzepatide nigga?
no, no drugs besides copious amounts of caffeine and nicotine

I took dnp and clen a while back but its been 3 months so I am sure they are out of my system by now

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

I got it wrong my bad yeah cutting all the 3 macros would dampen T levels for sure.

But a high protein, moderate fat and low carb mogs if you want to lean bulk. It actually works. Carbs aren’t everything

I got it wrong my bad yeah cutting all the 3 macros would dampen T levels for sure.

But a high protein, moderate fat and low carb mogs if you want to lean bulk. It actually works. Carbs aren’t everything
I do high protein and high fat ig

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
no, no drugs besides copious amounts of caffeine and nicotine

I took dnp and clen a while back but its been 3 months so I am sure they are out of my system by now
have to be, unless your dedication is that hard mirin, all discipline or is there some motivation behind it?

have to be, unless your dedication is that hard mirin, all discipline or is there some motivation behind it?
Yeah the motivation is getting my dick wet lmao

Yeah the motivation is getting my dick wet lmao
damnn

how old are you? is this all in highschool
and from what bf% to your current bf

also explain your iois, from how much to how crazy they are

I've noticed that my sex drive is lower while leanmaxxing, but for once I look like a decent human and get IOIs.

• +1
I've noticed that my sex drive is lower while leanmaxxing, but for once I look like a decent human and get IOIs.
It’s insane dude I literally have a naked girl on my bed but I can’t get an erection such a frustrating feeling

I am cruising below 10 percent bf, I have popping veins even when resting, good cheekbones and sharp jaw however I have 0 energy, girls hit on me like crazy and I get crazy IOIs but I have 0 libido and cannot maintain erections
Women in my country made me and @Xtra asexual

• +1
Is there any way to counter this? I swear some people with elite metabolisms don’t have this.

yeah because now you're low in estrogen

being fat is literally a sign of high estrogen, being fat is an abomination

fat men should kill themselves if they aren't making efforts to leanmax

only women should hold fat on their own bodies

men should be skinny/lean and high in testosterone

might as well rope or leanmax asap if your body fat percentage is higher than 30% in 2024

The fate of all leannmaxxers, unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Brootal

It made you homosexual, didn't it :feelshmm:

Is there any way to counter this? I swear some people with elite metabolisms don’t have this.
good diet unironically

once you reach your goal start cruising by eating clean

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
same thing is happening to me but my libido is high and i can maintain an erection, definitely not like i used to though, nowadays cant maintain more than 10 mins, back then was over 40 mins

Relateable it completely changed when i began bulking

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead