Learn to co...

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
...coal mine

yeahh... about that... this whole "learn to code" thing is bullshit, microsoft and many other highly reputable and established big tech companies are laying off tens of thousands of employees, coding is a meme job, 90% of them just attend meetings and google the answers on stackoverflow.com. Dont fucking learn to code anymore. Instead, spend your time doing Mechanical engineering, lawyering or doctoring, but god almighty stop spreading the bullshit that you can just learn python and make a six figure salary!! it doesent work that way idiots and plus, most of the people getting paid that much coding graduated from prestigous colleges at the top of their classes. You would be lucky to compete with half of india for $50,000 a year plus free medical pay.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and thereallegend
Everyone saw this months ago imagine thinking this is revolutionary news enjoy your max engineering 100k salary your max 300k doctor salary while FAANG engineers make 500k-millions and do 10 hours of work per week JFL

Made me realise yesterday when Ai generated half of my code for a site I was making, soon we’ll just need people to know what to enter in ai instead of programmers, same way we developed from 0s and 1s to higher level languages

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23554
Amazon just ended Amazon Smile today. They've cut over 18k jobs over the past few months. Frugality is the name of the game with higher interest rates.

Amazon just ended Amazon Smile today. They've cut over 18k jobs over the past few months. Frugality is the name of the game with higher interest rates.
INVESTMENT BANKING AS A CAREER

so happy im not a wagecuck

Based off the video, what makes you think it was all programming jobs? Microsoft is a huge company, all sort of people work there.
Made me realise yesterday when Ai generated half of my code for a site I was making, soon we’ll just need people to know what to enter in ai instead of programmers, same way we developed from 0s and 1s to higher level languages
No way, which language was it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
learn coding and sell courses about learning coding. scamming is the only way to be wealthy

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and Darklord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back