Legal Trouble and Lying about Income to Secure Higher Loans

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Is this illegal in the UK? Can I get done for it? I will be a NEET forever, so I can just file as bankrupt. Can I get in legal trouble for LARPing about earning 100k a year so I can get a decent loan with an online bank? Thanks

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, crash estate and poopoohead
Yeah, just post this after posting your face all over the forums I'm sure nothing bad can happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, ArcticStorm, midlatinocel and 3 others
Yeah, just post this after posting your face all over the forums I'm sure nothing bad can happen.
I didn't say I was gonna do it, or which bank.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
A7040979 0E20 4C7E 8A3E DF95660DF110

youre all high inhib losers

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Is this illegal in the UK? Can I get done for it? I will be a NEET forever, so I can just file as bankrupt. Can I get in legal trouble for LARPing about earning 100k a year so I can get a decent loan with an online bank? Thanks
Lol, good luck "lying" about higher income than you have :feelskek:

I am not a Brit, but i would be VERY surprised if any bank in Europe is retarded enough to trust your word, instead of checking your documentation and official income first :feelshehe:

youre all high inhib losers
You can claim low inhib only if you worked as a TV licence inspector.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Lol, good luck "lying" about higher income than you have :feelskek:

I am not a Brit, but i would be VERY surprised if any bank in Europe is retarded enough to trust your word, instead of checking your documentation and official income first :feelshehe:
someone ik online did it and a local rapper too

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Won't work cuz you have to show your tax returns

it's illegal and you will be caught eventually. there are people working 24/7 to catch people like you. they have all your information including income so it's easy to know if you've been lying about it. there are databases with all your info nigga you can't get away with this level of frauding. for example if you recieve any government benefits they will know your exact income and therefore the system will tell them you're a fraud. you have to pay electricity bills and so much other things which are all connected to your income so eventually you will be caught.

he's a 36 slay count 5'8ft mogger with a htb gf hes told me methods before and they worked but i cant chat bout that

• JFL
Is crime illegal?

it's illegal and you will be caught eventually. there are people working 24/7 to catch people like you. they have all your information including income so it's easy to know if you've been lying about it. there are databases with all your info nigga you can't get away with this level of frauding. for example if you recieve any government benefits they will know your exact income and therefore the system will tell them you're a fraud. you have to pay electricity bills and so much other things which are all connected to your income so eventually you will be caught.
i dont have an income so they cant do anything to me and im autistic and non violent offender so ill just get told off

Absolute worst case they don't give you a loan

• +1
i dont have an income so they cant do anything to me and im autistic and non violent offender so ill just get told off
you don't have an income yet, but this fraud will cause you to never have any income in your life because you will get on a blacklist. you won't be able to have a bank account since they don't accept frauds. banks and government share a blacklist of people who scammed loans and tax evaders so you will always get rejected. what will you tell your boss when he wants to send you salary but you don't have a bank account? your life is over if you get on that blacklist so don't risk it.

Absolute worst case they don't give you a loan
yes but if he does get a loan they will eventually find out and it will be over for him. so worst case is that he does get a loan actually.

You can but I've lied about income to get a credit card before.

• Love it
he's a 36 slay count 5'8ft mogger with a htb gf hes told me methods before and they worked but i cant chat bout that
He is photoshopped and does not exist :feelscry:

• JFL
Im reporting you for tax fraud

//SECSigma

• JFL