Legit. If you are a MTN-HTN with facial averageness & acceptable bones Red Light Therapy combined with Vitamin C serum cream is the 1# looksmax method

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Legit. If you are a MTN-HTN with facial averageness & acceptable bones Red Light Therapy combined with Vitamin C serum cream is the 1# looksmax method you can take outside of lean muscular physique maxxing.

I have switched to this brightening vitamin C serum for the past 2 months now combining it with Red Light Therapy which I have been doing since the 2020 pandemic now and boy, I look fucking decent.

7.30am here in London and just thought I'd take a couple of pics right during my morning Red Light session since the results are so stunning. Bruv the skin really is turning out sick.

If you're at least a middle of the road norme with facial averageness, trust me, SKIN CARE MAX. It is the best thing you can ever do for yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ezio6, SteveRogers, enchanted_elixir and 10 others

All you need boys.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, normie_joe and PointOfNoReturn
Legit. If you are a MTN-HTN with facial averageness & acceptable bones Red Light Therapy combined with Vitamin C serum cream is the 1# looksmax method you can take outside of lean muscular physique maxxing.

I have switched to this brightening vitamin C serum for the past 2 months now combining it with Red Light Therapy which I have been doing since the 2020 pandemic now and boy, I look fucking decent.

7.30am here in London and just thought I'd take a couple of pics right during my morning Red Light session since the results are so stunning. Bruv the skin really is turning out sick.

View attachment 2537358

View attachment 2537359

If you're at least a middle of the road norme with facial averageness, trust me, SKIN CARE MAX. It is the best thing you can ever do for yourself.

Do you think the gimp red light mask is as effective?

1_8b2872c2-9fa7-4631-a149-3294a6f4ba1d_1.png

Thinking of buying one of these off amazon.

I already use Timeless vitamin c, which brand do you use?

Do you apply vitamin c on your face before RLT?

yea i think that one would be much more efficient

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and normie_joe

Don't use the mask. It's a gimmick. The lamp is hella better because you can shine it in different sections of your face and you can get a strong red light.

I mean get a mask if you want to too, but really for me I use a lamp. I used to have the mask but it broke and then the second one I gave back. It had it's benefits with the blue, green and yellow lights but really the most essential shit is Red, for collagen.

I find Vitamin C cream is giving me a lot better results than the serum, not saying the serum doesn't work, it does, but for my skin personally the cream, this one in particular, HAS BEEN OFF THE CHARTS BRUV. My girls' noticed it without me asking her shit and I am getting hella iois from chicks.

Yes of course I apply Vit C serum. It barely works otherwise. I also do it on my whole body in the evening. Including my ball-sack.

Get the mask if you want, but ensure you get the lamp too, as well. I posted the cream I use in the second post.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and normie_joe

View attachment 2537358

View attachment 2537359

What happened to the original makinithappenalright

Don't use the mask. It's a gimmick. The lamp is hella better because you can shine it in different sections of your face and you can get a strong red light.

I mean get a mask if you want to too, but really for me I use a lamp. I used to have the mask but it broke and then the second one I gave back. It had it's benefits with the blue, green and yellow lights but really the most essential shit is Red, for collagen.

I find Vitamin C cream is giving me a lot better results than the serum, not saying the serum doesn't work, it does, but for my skin personally the cream, this one in particular, HAS BEEN OFF THE CHARTS BRUV. My girls' noticed it without me asking her shit and I am getting hella iois from chicks.

Yes of course I apply Vit C serum. It barely works otherwise. I also do it on my whole body in the evening. Including my ball-sack.

Get the mask if you want, but ensure you get the lamp too, as well. I posted the cream I use in the second post.

Do you have anything applied on your skin when you do RLT (serums, moisturizer etc) or is it just your bare skin?

So you apply this Vitamin C cream first, then after you do your RLT?

Have you tried doing RLT without applying anything so you know RLT actually does shit?

Yes I have and it works, but no-where as effective and that is not a good litmus test to see if Red Light works or not jfl.

There are benefits outside of collagen production as well, but yeah, I apply the cream and then when I shine the light, I FEEL the cream set in more and dig into the deeper lays of the skin, strengthening the muscle tissue.

And yes I have also applied the cream without the Red Light and it's also equally a collagen boost, but nowhere near as much with.

You Zoomers are too used to getting scammed from growing up with social media advertising I get it, but this is legit. And unlike Microneedling there are no long term negatives.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Yes I have and it works, but no-where as effective and that is not a good litmus test to see if Red Light works or not jfl.

There are benefits outside of collagen production as well, but yeah, I apply the cream and then when I shine the light, I FEEL the cream set in more and dig into the deeper lays of the skin, strengthening the muscle tissue.

And yes I have also applied the cream without the Red Light and it's also equally a collagen boost, but nowhere near as much with.

You Zoomers are too used to getting scammed from growing up with social media advertising I get it, but this is legit. And unlike Microneedling there are no long term negatives.

What's your full skincare stack?

Mine currently,

Morning: vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, alpha arbutin, moisturizer and sunscreen

Night: hyaluronic acid, tranexamic acid, alpha arbutin, moisturizer and tret.

What's your full skincare stack?

Mine currently,

Morning: vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, alpha arbutin, moisturizer and sunscreen

Night: hyaluronic acid, tranexamic acid, alpha arbutin, moisturizer and tret.

I'll tell you when I'm back from work. Leaving now.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

View attachment 2537358

View attachment 2537359

you need fringe with fade and some moustache and chin hair. This hairstyle and clean shave doesn't suit you

you need fringe with fade and some moustache and chin hair. This hairstyle and clean shave doesn't suit you

Dude I do not suit facial hair you are nuts. My features are soft. It would utterly retarded to grow a beard. I was major pretty boy when I was younger. That's what I got laid on. I am not gonna grow a beard. My girlfriend also hates the goaty. Says I look Islam lmao.

Dude I do not suit facial hair you are nuts. My features are soft. It would utterly retarded to grow a beard. I was major pretty boy when I was younger. That's what I got laid on. I am not gonna grow a beard. My girlfriend also hates the goaty. Says I look Islam lmao.
jfl nigga ur suppose to do the opposite of what ur gf says. they try to looksmin u so u don't cheat

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
jfl nigga ur suppose to do the opposite of what ur gf says. they try to looksmin u so u don't cheat

Telling me you've never had a girlfriend, without telling me you've never had a girlfriend, right?

View attachment 2537358

View attachment 2537359

You stink

View attachment 2537358

View attachment 2537359

IPL skin rejuvenation mogs

View attachment 2537358

View attachment 2537359

you clearly have never heard of mewing

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen

That thing is a dropshipping product lol

In all honesty, I don't know