Legit way to get forward growth, what do you think ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Ascend

The idea is to do reverse technical of thoses tribs "Mangbetu"

There is already a version of my idea but it fucking sucks, to force of the elastic will push in the chin and you'll just get the worst descension of life
It prevent from mouth breathing, help perma hardmewing, with some tongue exercice to keep it on the palate will sleeping, there will be 100% gain

This could be so much a fucking good idea, what do you guys think ?

There

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I tried with a slip/boxer and it's kinda cool tbh the main probleme is the side forces of the elastic will probably narrow your face so we should only have downward and upward forces.

But anyway, if you get more forward growth and CCW rotation, your lower third will for sure become wider, that's why we look wider when we look in a mirror with a downward vision

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
don't tell me that 8 fucking hours pressure per day so 250+ hours per month will not change your bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
That's just fucking physics, we can fucking ascend

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 15854
autismmogs me

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Won't work, the only thing one can get with this is teeth decay.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
View attachment 1967268

The idea is to do reverse technical of thoses tribs "Mangbetu"
View attachment 1967271

There is already a version of my idea but it fucking sucks, to force of the elastic will push in the chin and you'll just get the worst descension of life
It prevent from mouth breathing, help perma hardmewing, with some tongue exercice to keep it on the palate will sleeping, there will be 100% gain

This could be so much a fucking good idea, what do you guys think ?

There
they do this from when niggas be babies and bones malleable af. im not suggesting this at all, but what if you did what these manbetu ppl do to their skulls to the arms and legs of a baby, could they become tall and mogger af?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Blackpilled1027
they do this from when niggas be babies and bones malleable af. im not suggesting this at all, but what if you did what these manbetu ppl do to their skulls to the arms and legs of a baby, could they become tall and mogger af?
Bro cmon, bone remodelisation is not only for babies and teenagers
You guys are way to much surestimate bone density, bone are like fucking wood
You just have to take alot of complements, big pressure and it's good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: macdaddy and Deleted member 15854
youre right bro, mirin high iq, ill just tie a string around my chin and ascend

The temporalis is ironically the mechanism behind this idea

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Bones consist of compact bone (covering the spongy bone) on the one hand and spongy bone on the other. Bones can change at any point in your life, provided your body has the necessary building blocks and the external or internal forces.

Edit: the spongy bone and the compact bone can adapt to external or internal forces to a certain degree. This is theory, there are not many practical studies in this regard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Just facepull, it can be extremely effective if your sutures are malleable enough (i.e if you are young, under 18).
Moreover if you want to achieve a ccw rotation and get more forward growth you need to apply the pressure on the maxilla, not on the mandible, the reason why that techniques used by african tribe works (in reverse) is because they use it on babies which needs very small forces to change their skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: horizon
I've seen good effects from chewing as I've felt it may be widening my lower palate, which means more mandible projection

Just facepull, it can be extremely effective if your sutures are malleable enough (i.e if you are young, under 18).
Moreover if you want to achieve a ccw rotation and get more forward growth you need to apply the pressure on the maxilla, not on the mandible, the reason why that techniques used by african tribe works (in reverse) is because they use it on babies which needs very small forces to change their skull shape.
Preach

That pic has to be photoshop