Lens distortion, angles and lighting are not cope!

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
Here is a chad:

Attachments

• IMG_7200.png
    IMG_7200.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7229.jpeg
    IMG_7229.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7230.jpeg
    IMG_7230.jpeg
    404.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7231.jpeg
    IMG_7231.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Father47, Shkreliii, sirmimbing and 1 other person
I take shitty distorted pictures on purpose because they are funny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Shkreliii, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Lens distortion my biggest enemy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Shkreliii, synock21 and 1 other person
Can me suïcidefuel fore most of us, even chad suffer from it.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Timmy
Nigga the camera either makes me a ltn or a htn

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ngblz and Shkreliii
Most cases of lens distortion here are ppl with high bf

It makes ur face look round even if u look angular in the mirror or far away from the lens

It’s just a case of leanmax the guy on the pic is sub 15%

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Nigga the camera either makes me a ltn or a htn
Just look in the mirror if your phone doesn’t have a focal length of at least 50 mm. Even then, a picture is a picture. In motion is what counts.

• +1
Just look in the mirror if your phone doesn’t have a focal length of at least 50 mm. Even then, a picture is a picture. In motion is what counts.
Im ltn now because of fat gain, bulkmaxxing atm

• +1
Most cases of lens distortion here are ppl with high bf

It makes ur face look round even if u look angular in the mirror or far away from the lens

It’s just a case of leanmax the guy on the pic is sub 15%
Agree, if you have any lard on your face, your phone will it make look exaggerated. But lens distortion is real.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Agree, if you have any lard on your face, your phone will it make look exaggerated. But lens distortion is real.
Yeah it’s real but being lean on the face will make u look good even with lens distortion

It affects fat ppl more since it narrows ur face and since ur face is round hides any definition and angularity u have

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and moreroidsmoredates
not even close to a chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Shkreliii and synock21
High IQ tbh people here get too attached to ratings, and ratings themselves do not rate your face but a specific picture of it

• +1
Where is the chad?

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull and Shkreliii
Idk like 16-17%
Too high, 10% otherwise your phone will make you look suicidal. But tbh you need to bulk to get muscles and widen your frame. After that you can cut, dont look like a twink. And stop listening to people who say “gym is cope” “muscles don’t matter “. That’s a coping mechanism from people who don’t live to make themselves feel better. They don’t take responsibilities and shit on people who improve. Don’t ever, under any circumstances listen to losers, or you will end up look them.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei, Shkreliii and Timmy

Attachments

• IMG_7232.jpeg
    IMG_7232.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47 and Shkreliii
Skull shape plays a huge factor in motion which pics can’t show unless it’s a full side profile or 3/4ths

• +1
Too high, 10% otherwise your phone will make you look suicidal. But tbh you need to bulk to get muscles and widen your frame. After that you can cut, dont look like a twink. And stop listening to people who say “gym is cope” “muscles don’t matter “. That’s a coping mechanism from people who don’t live to make themselves feel better. They don’t take responsibilities and shit on people who improve. Don’t ever, under any circumstances listen to losers, or you will end up look them.
Yeah bro, these nibbas saying ‘But chico doesnt have a physique’ BRUH YOU ARENT CHICO, SO GET A STRONG MUSCULAR LEAN ATHLETIC BODY.

Bulking will widen my frame too, maybe not by mych but still. Being a twink attracts masculine JBs who are yaoi addicted and arent virgins.

• +1
Yeah bro, these nibbas saying ‘But chico doesnt have a physique’ BRUH YOU ARENT CHICO, SO GET A STRONG MUSCULAR LEAN ATHLETIC BODY.

Bulking will widen my frame too, maybe not by mych but still. Being a twink attracts masculine JBs who are yaoi addicted and arent virgins.
Just ignore every negativity regarding lifting. There is no point in listening to doomers. It will only make your life worse.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Timmy
Just ignore every negativity regarding lifting. There is no point in listening to doomers. It will only make your life worse.
I’m a boxer anyway, I will do a body recomp by the end on 2024 and be at whatever bodyweight lets say 75+ kg and 10-12% bf

• +1
The camera lens reduces fwhr to the usual subhuman level, Samsung adapts to subhumans

• +1