lens distortion can be useful to fraud IPD and ESR ratios, its not always bad

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
by bringing out the center of the face and causing the zygos to taper away, lens distortion increases ESR and brings more emphasis to the central 3 fifths along with causing the zygos to take a more tapered as opposed to horizontally protruding shape

this will be useful for frauding if you have a face shape similar to the one below

note the powerful jaw (which distortion will diminish, so you need a good base for this), the flat and protruding (ugly) zygos, small eye size, and flat face. lens distortion + good lighting will help this young miguel o hara fraud hard

btw this isn't just theory, my face shape is very similar (almost exact same as his) and i tried this before and it really does ascend me by a lot

lens distortion MUST be combined with good lighting AND ANGLE in order to look good, without GOOD lighting it will mess up your face badly
frauded ->
unfrauded ->

yes, lighting and angle and other factors like hair where better in the frauded picture that wasn't just the distortion, but the pictures where taken within minutes and you can get the point that the frauded picture is much better than unfrauded mainly because of the ES ratio change (NO FILTERS USED)

btw some one tell me if the imgur links dont work ill just put the pictures in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
bro u need otoplasty

seems like u need this type of surgery
thats not otoplasty thats some zygo modification idk what the name is but by the looks of it its more than shaving

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali